NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Season 6 Starts Tomorrow
Glitched Reality: NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Season 6 Starts Tomorrow
2K today announced the next season of MyTEAM for NBA 2K21on PlayStation4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC, featuring a mysterious Glitched Reality experience. Not all is as it seems in MyTEAM Season 6, there are secret codes fans can discover to unlock all the Glitched Reality mysteries that lie within.
Continuing the debut season structure in the franchise’s history, Season 6 - Glitched Reality - features mystery, progression, rewards and more, in a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy, including:
- A new level 40 prize: the first Dark Matter Level 40 reward for MyTEAM, J.R. Smith;
- New signature challengefrom season headlinerDwyane Wade;
- Collect up to a full 13 player lineup’s worth of reward Galaxy Opals by completing different MyTEAM mode challenges, including superstars like Rashard Lewis, Michael Redd, Jerry Sloan, Artis Gilmore and more.
- New Glitched tier in Domination with a Galaxy Opal Evo to Dark Matter Mel Daniels as the final 99 star reward;
- Start the new season off with a Sapphire Evo Jimmy Butler as the Level 1 reward;
- More secret codes for fans to uncover within MyTEAM Season 6.
Check out the full Courtside Report here for all the details on the latest season and the new accompanying trailer on YouTube tomorrow.
Remember that all progress players make on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S versions within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ. Additionally, NBA 2K21 is now available on Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft’s subscription service, for players that want to jump in.