The Colonists is Out Now
The Colonists is out now on PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch!
The Colonists is a chilled out city builder inspired by classics like Anno and The Settlers.
The Colonists combines charming robots and automated production, satisfying and adorable! Construct road, boat, and train transport systems, harvest resources, and set up production lines, discover new lands and battle for survival.
The PC version has been a big hit and on Steam it holds a Very Positive rating from 600+ reviews.
Heres what weve changed for console
We’ve worked hard to make The Colonists just as great on consoles as it is on PC, heres whats new:
- There’s new controls: There are new, re-designed controls to help gameplay feel natural and fun on consoles
- There’s controller optimized UI: With a re-imagined user interface to be more accessible for all players
- Of course - new robot hats: There are some new little cute touches here and there including some adorable new robot hats
ABOUT THE GAME
The Colonists is a relaxing city-building game. Help these cute robots build their dream settlement. Each bot has a job to fulfil, from harvesting crops and fishing at the lake, to transporting resources and discovering distant lands. Help them work together to achieve automated harmony.
- Harvest: Gather Resources like wood, iron, stone, fish, and lots more
- Refine: Turn resources into useful items, like bread, bricks, and planks
- Build: Create homes, farms, and factories for your bots to live in and work on
- Research: Advance technologies from steam trains to space rockets
- Expand: Increase the complexity and reap rewards as you chase productivity zen
- Campaign: 14 missions split into separate peaceful and military branches
- Sandbox Mode: Customise various game settings to play the game how you like
- Challenge Trophies: Special speed-run challenges which test the most expert colony builders