Hot Wheels Booster Pack DLC Announced for Beach Buggy Racing 2
Mattel and Vector Unit Announce Hot Wheels Booster Pack DLC for Beach Buggy Racing 2: Island Adventure Available May 12!
Mattel, Inc. and Vector Unit, a leading arcade and racing game developer, announced today the upcoming release of the Hot Wheels Booster Pack DLC for the popular kart racer Beach Buggy Racing 2: Island Adventure. The Hot Wheels Booster Pack will be available for purchase on May 12, 2021 for Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam PC. The DLC is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
The Hot Wheels Booster Pack includes seven legendary Hot Wheels cars and four new racetracks, complete with twisting orange track pieces. Players can complete all-new missions to unlock vehicles, discover custom paints and decals, win trophies, and collect Hot Wheels medallions in challenging stunt missions.
Beach Buggy Racing 2: Island Adventure is an action-packed, mayhem-filled kart racer with split-screen competition and game rule customization. Play any part of the game solo or with friends in split-screen, from the story-driven Adventure mode to multi-event Championships, adrenaline-pumping Races, skill-mastering Drift Attacks and more.
BOOSTER PACK FEATURES
- Seven legendary Hot Wheels cars: Rip Rod, Surf N Turf, Bone Shaker, Twin Mill III, Donut Drifter, Hotweiler and Loco Punk.
- Earn trophies in the new Hot Wheels Championship.
- Go for Gold on four thrilling Hot Wheels-themed tracks: Volcano Blast, Hot Wheels Harbor, Looptastic Stadium, and Frostfire Vale.
- Five new Hot Wheels Cup events added to the Adventure map.
- A new Hot Wheels Stunt Challenge added to every track in the game. Discover them all in 1000HP Race mode.
- Six new Achievements to unlock.