Youtubers Life 2 Blown Open With New Gameplay Video
First Play Reveal: ‘Youtubers Life 2’ Blown Open as New Gameplay Video Showcases Game’s Striking Scale
Customisation and Exploration at the Heart of ‘NewTube City’
For the first time, Raiser Games and UPLAY Online have laid open the gameplay behind their forthcoming ultimate life sim, Youtubers Life 2.
In an 8 minute long video, everything from the game’s extensive customisation options - from character creation through to decking out their bedroom - through to the activities that populate your new home, NewTube City. The showcase also casts a light on how a content creator’s meat and drink - the actual videos they put out into the world - are put together in play.
And yet, this is just the first look at gameplay. With Youtubers Life 2 launching on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch later this year, today’s video offers just a little glimpse of what’s to come.
The video features:
- A look at the extensive character creation tool, which allows players to look however they want and be whoever they want to be, all options open
- An eye on the decoration options that allow you to completely customise your pad
- A look at the city that’ll serve as your base in Youtubers Life 2, as well as your connection to the hot new trends perfect for compelling content
- The shops and entertainment spots you can visit, and the wealth of NPCs you can interact with to shape your story
- The process of making content that’ll turn you into a YouTube superstar
- A look at your cute and customisable drone, who follows your progress recording videos for your content as you go
- The Youtubers Life 2 rankings system, tracking your rise
The brand new gameplay video comes after the game’s most recent trailer hit the internet, which for the first time revealed NewTube City, which represents the first time the series has let players set foot outside of their bedroom. NewTube City is a living breathing city, where different opportunities arise everyday, and it serves both as a playground for fun activities and a base for triggering content creation.
You can expect more facets of Youtubers Life 2’s gameplay to be revealed in the months ahead - there’s a lot more to come.