The Eternal Cylinder Is Out Now
ACE Team & Good Shepherd Entertainment’s The Eternal Cylinder Is Out Now
Explore and evolve or go extinct in the out-of-this-world survival adventure game for PC, Xbox One and PS4
Indie developer ACE Team and Good Shepherd Entertainment have officially launched The Eternal Cylinder. This one-in-a-galaxy survival adventure game featuring a gargantuan rolling cylinder of death is available now on PC via the Epic Games Store, Xbox One, and PS4 for $29.99, but PC players can grab the game for 10% off now through October 18.
The Eternal Cylinder gives you a herd of adorably strange creatures called Trebhums to control on a surreal alien world where all life must face the threat of... the Cylinder, a gargantuan rolling structure of ancient origin which crushes everything in its path! In this massive world with real-time environmental destruction, you’ll discover exotic landscapes, deadly predators, and organic exploration puzzles and challenges.
Your Trebhums start at the bottom of the food chain but can eat a variety of flora and fauna to evolve with dozens of new attributes and abilities to overcome obstacles and escape danger. These mutations stack, allowing your herd to grow with a range of emergent skill combos and creature designs for different gameplay opportunities.
- Explore an Unforgettable Alien World: Traverse a gorgeous world populated with never-before- seen new vistas and species around every corner.
- Unique Mutation System: Your Trebhums start at the bottom of the food chain, but can eat various foods to mutate and unlock new powers. Experiment to find new gameplay possibilities! There are over 50 unique mutations to discover.
- Four Diverse Biomes to Discover: Explore multiple dynamic ecosystems, each with their own dedicated features and creatures to reveal, from tiny beings to skyscraper-sized leviathans.
- Develop a herd of cute creatures which you can switch between at any time. Find and rescue more of your brethren to expand your family even further.
- Discover a vast array of challenging puzzles to solve and overcome.
- Story-driven Exploration: Experience a deep and engrossing story with themes of family and heritage as you explore this sprawling alien world.
Special PS4 and Xbox One physical editions of the game will also be available globally. These editions include an exclusive 28 page Survivors Handbook which details valuable survival tips and provides insights into the games many strange creatures. These physical editions will hit retail on November 19 and are available for Pre-Order now.