Hunt: Showdown's Devil's Moon Event Starts Today
Fire Rages in the Bayou as Hunt: Showdowns "Devils Moon" Event Starts Today on PC & Consoles!
Over 50 rewards, including two new Legendary Hunters, can be earned during the event, featuring a new story, weekly challenge system and game-changing fire
Hunt: Showdown launches its much-anticipated "Devils Moon" live event on PC and consoles today! Running through February 15, the event brings brand-new features, a gripping story, and over 50 rewards to unlock, including two new Legendary Hunters, Blood Bonds, weapons, and more.
As the Devils Moon rises, trapped souls must be liberated across the bayou. But thats just the start. Players can choose their side and pledge their Hunters to a pact, which will offer different benefits as they earn Event Points to unlock rewards. The Inferno, a wildcard map condition, will bring map enhancements with fire at periodic intervals throughout the event. Two new Legendary Hunters are up for grabs – "Ochenkovs Widow" and the "False Saint" – alongside new weapons, consumables, and Weapon Charms, plus new Challenges bring weekly tasks to complete for Event Points. There are also two Battle Pass tracks for players to earn even further rewards. It might be winter, but the action in the bayou is about to get hotter than ever before…
Features for the "Devils Moon" live event include:
- The Inferno: For the first time ever, "The Inferno" comes to the bayou, live on select days and maps in Hunt: Showdown. This wildcard condition adds an extra layer of danger and excitement to the game, as players must navigate through scorching flames to survive and emerge victorious.
- Challenges: Players can earn Event Points with the new Challenge system. Each week, a set of new challenges is released, and stars are rewarded for each completed task, which will be converted to Event Points.
- Pacts: Players are invited to choose their side for the "Devils Moon" event. Tied into the 15-chapter story of the live event, by pledging a Hunters allegiance to a pact, players will receive different event benefits and traits which will suit different play styles. Certain Hunters will also enjoy Event Point boosters, too.
- Rewards & Battle Pass: The new Battle Pass allows players to unlock 51 items across 51 levels, including two new Legendary Hunters, two Weapon Charms, five weapons, seven Blood Bond prizes worth up to 1000 Blood Bonds in total, ten Legendary Weapon Skins, and seven types of Custom ammo. Reward highlights include Legendary Hunters "Ochenkovs Widow" and "False Saint" and weapons including the Springfield M1892 Krag bolt-action rifle, the LeMat Mark II shotgun, and the Martini-Henry IC1 rifle.
- Event Store & DLC: Launching alongside the "Devils Moon" live event is the new "Frau Perchta" DLC, featuring a new Legendary Hunter, plus new Legendary Weapons. New Hunter Frau Perchta is available in two variations, a first for Hunt. Celebrating the holiday season, festive favorites will return to the store for the duration of the event, alongside a range of new Weapon Charms.