Punks, I have to tell you that the Madcatz controls have a very bad quality. I bought "the professional" control with the macro function, and it seems to be a good quality control like Microsoft Black one.

But wait, after using 2 months with Halo it stopped rumbling, I think I had the "vibration" function off, but then i realize that the "vibration motors" doesn´t move, that´s how I realize my control got bad, 3 months later (present time) I bought PGR and then the control start vibrating again when the car crashes, then I tested this control with Halo again and it only vibrates when I hit the Floor or Fire with some weapons.

does anyone had this problem ?

NOTE: CAUSE I LIVE IN MEXICO, I CANT USE THE GUARANTEE SO I DECIDED TO OPEN THE CONTROL AND WHEN I WAS FIRIN WITH ASSAULST RIFLE AT HALO, I PUSHED THE MOTORS AND THEY STARTED TO MOVE BUT VERY SLOW, IT LOOKS LIKE THE ENERGY WAS LOW OS SOMETHING LIKE THAT, BUT THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD HAD WITH THIS. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PRESS THE BUTTONS STRONGER THAN WITH MICROSOFT OFFICIAL BLACK CONTROL.