Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Curse Goes On!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless its happening with all your games its morrowind... it happens to me all the time on morrowind too... Sometimes I've been 5 min into a morrowind gaming session and have had 3 lockups for dirty disc errors.... in 5 min!!!! They really need to do something about this.. I swear this game is like a love/hate relationship!

I know it isn't conclusive evidence, but I've never loaded an OXM disc and I've never had any problems with Morrowind.
    Last edited by Hugh_Jass; 07-02-2002 at 11:24 AM.

I think it may be safe to say that it's just a MW issue. I've had my XBox since November, and never had any freezes or lockups - until MW that is.

I've had one dirty disc error and two freezes in the past couple weeks (I play about two hours a night), but I've never had anything else like that the entire time I've had my XBox. Hopefully, it's a glitch in the game and not the console.

Originally posted by silvertrace
    well, i've had my xbox since launch and i had never had any problems with freezing until morrowind, so with my sherlock holmes-like deduction i'm gonna go out on a limb and say its.........

MORROWIND

Same story with me. But like you said, I just deal with it and move on. But man it can be annoying. I played like 5 hours of quests one day, and it froze....and I did not save! I was so ****ed!

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

once, mine stopped in the middle of the game and said the disc may be dirty or damaged, but it saved my game first

yea it saves on a file called restore. i also think it is the oxm discs because thats where i encountered my first error back in the days where i daydreamed of morrowind all day.

Thread Information