Did you ever think it's just the game that you are playing that is messed up, and messing up your Xbox? Well that's what you should be thinking about...here's why

Outlaw Golf...the company tried to hide the fact that many of their disks were defective. It may have an adverse effect on your Xbox.

Morrowind...games like this are very very unstable. Even online pc games such as EQ or UO...there will be several glitches and problems in the game that may cause the Xbox to crash. You may argue the point by saying that it hasnt happened to you before when you were playing. Well I know you didnt do the same thing over and over again...it may only happen at a certain point in the game.

OXM demo disks...a majority of the disks I got so far were scratched before I even opened them up. perhaps they could cause the Xbox some trouble...

Back when the XBox first came out, games like DOA3 and Halo were played many hours a day by almost everyone. No problems. Now some (not all) new games are causing problems, and people say it's the Xbox's fault.

Dont forget to clean your system regularly. keep it on an elevated wire rack, in a dust-free area.