I got this from planet xbox what do u guys think.

have read a lot of things about people thinking that MS will buy Sega eventually. but I was thinking, if MS buys sega, what effect would that have on the xbox? sure we would get some very benificial games right from the beginning, virtual fighter, the sega sports games etc.

but would it be good? take the sports games for example. if MS owns all of the sega sports games, you would only beable to play if you own an xbox. if the sports games endup playing second fiddle to ea, then we got a bunch of sports games that noone but xbox owners would care about. if the sports games end up being the best of the best, then we still have a lots of nonxbox gamers that will not know anything at all about how good they are, sortof like it is now with a lot of good xbox titles- "If its not ps2, its not important"

even if Sega's sports game own EA's, then what would happen? EA would probably support the xbox even less. which would probably not be that big of a deal but there are other non sport games that I would like to see ea make for the xbox

or whats worse is if MS decides to get rid of its current sports games and make a hibrid sega MS sports game series.

Sega fans may be mad at sega for selling out and choose not to support them anymore.