Poll: Are you getting Orta Today now that it is released early?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Panzer Dragoon IS IN STORES NOW, are you getting it?

I have a question for anyone who has the game, are there multiple dragons you ride, or just that one on the cover of the game?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by shrew king
    I have a question for anyone who has the game, are there multiple dragons you ride, or just that one on the cover of the game?
    Just one that I know of. However, the Dragoon can morph into three different forms.

I will open PD Orta tomarrow.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

I called a Circuit City "Express" store right before I got off work last night and they never recieved any Panzer titles.

It did'nt suprise me since CC Express stores are small, dont sell many items such as CD's ,ect.

Dude on da phone told me I could get a rain check and still get da gift card.
    Shoot, da hell with dat! I'll just have to pick mines up at a later date, maybe at da same time Dead Or Alive Extreme comes out next week.

mmmmmmmmmmmm,... dd oooo aaa chickkkkks hallllffff nakkkkeeeddd (foames out of mouth with excessive drool) uuuggggghhhh

Originally posted by rudedogX
    And yet you still can't access a site on your own server!
    Cuz that server is always down...wonder why?

And I'm going to give this a rent today and see how this game is...if it's even in

I just played Panzer Dragoon Orta today and the game is fantastic. The cutscenes and the story between the levels are great. I love the idea that Sega decided to keep the Japanese voices and put English subtitles. The first Episode played much better than in the demo. It seemed to control quicker and the enemies were a bit more difficult. I love the idea of being able to level up my dragon into a more powerful one. I noticed I was getting hit by shots a lot so I went to the Tutorials to the accelerate and slow down. Both were not featured in the orignal PD's so I was confused at first. I also had to learn about the morphing. Once I figured out how, the game is really, really good. It's even going to surpass Gun Valkyrie as my 2nd favorite Xbox game. When I play it more, I'll decide whether it can surpass Blinx. I recomend this game, best work by Sega ever since they went multi-platform.

A big reason why I like Blinx so much is because the creator, Naoto Oshima, makes videogames just the way I like them. He co-developed Nights into Dreams, Burning Rangers, and a Original Sonic The Hedgehogs on Genesis. His games are my favorite.
    Now Playing

im probobly getting this game monday im a big fan of rpgs and this one looks great i watched a review of it on extended play today and i thought it was awsome i cant wait to get this one.
    Laughman

What's with this game?!! This game is sweet!! Except! The SAVING!

It blows @ss! You can only use one file to play the game. So if you playing the game and you save, and then someone else wants to play............they can't!! Unless they start a game over your file! What's up with that??

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    What's with this game?!! This game is sweet!! Except! The SAVING!

It blows @ss! You can only use one file to play the game. So if you playing the game and you save, and then someone else wants to play............they can't!! Unless they start a game over your file! What's up with that??
    Just about any story drive 3-D shooter is made like that. The save system was also in Panzer Dragoon II Zwei and Sky Gunner. Most 3-D shooters are made to be played staright through. Not replaying certain levels.
    Now Playing

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I just played Panzer Dragoon Orta today and the game is fantastic. The cutscenes and the story between the levels are great. I love the idea that Sega decided to keep the Japanese voices and put English subtitles.
    I bought the game today as well.

But i thought you were really into japanese culture? Because they're really not talking japanese. They're talking in a made up "Panzar" language.

Thought you might pick up on that....

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    I bought the game today as well.

But i thought you were really into japanese culture? Because they're really not talking japanese. They're talking in a made up "Panzar" language.

Thought you might pick up on that....
    I did not pay too much attention to it because I only played the game on Sat. It didn't seem like Japanese to me but I thought it could be since I don't know a lot of it. I guess Smilebit decided to do what Rare did with Star Fox Adventures for GC with some different language being used.

Thanks for telling me, I hardly knew.
    Now Playing

I did not pay too much attention to it because I only played the game on Sat. It didn't seem like Japanese to me but I thought it could be since I don't know a lot of it. I guess Smilebit decided to do what Rare did with Star Fox Adventures for GC with some different language being used.

Thanks for telling me, I hardly knew.
    Im pretty sure every panzar dragoon game had this "panzar" speech. I dunno!

This is my 1st

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Im pretty sure every panzar dragoon game had this "panzar" speech. I dunno!

This is my 1st
    Come to think of it, there was a strange speech in the other Panzer Dragoons, but I would never watch the cutscene. On the Sega Saturn, the cutscenes looked horrible and it was better not to even watch them.

I'll pop in both original Panzer Dragoons on my last day here until my spring semester starts tomarrow.
    Now Playing

The Trash Man

Arrow Hardcore?

I'm sorry... but not everything Sega makes is "Hardcore". LOL... I can't see Blinx being "Hardcore"... I liked the game... but not "Hardcore".

Toe Jam and Earl 3 I hated.

Blinx I liked.

All Sega Sports games I liked.

The new Sonics I liked.(Gamecube, Dreamcast)

There are a lot of games that Sega makes that are good... but not all of them are Hardcore. Burning I would have to say that your opinions on games no longer matter to me... not 90% of the people on these boards.
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Default Re: Hardcore?

Originally posted by bbchs_trash
    I'm sorry... but not everything Sega makes is "Hardcore". LOL... I can't see Blinx being "Hardcore"... I liked the game... but not "Hardcore".

Toe Jam and Earl 3 I hated.

Blinx I liked.

All Sega Sports games I liked.

The new Sonics I liked.(Gamecube, Dreamcast)

There are a lot of games that Sega makes that are good... but not all of them are Hardcore. Burning I would have to say that your opinions on games no longer matter to me... not 90% of the people on these boards.
    Sorry to drop da bomb on you bro, but Blinx is not a Sega published or developed title.

It's make by Microsoft Games.

btw, I know Blinx last week for $24.99 and it was one of da most games I have ever played!
    Not even a cat loving child would wanna play dis mess more than 2 minutes. Just awful.
    Now I think about it, da game is hardcore. Cause it would take a hardcore fool to wanna continue torturing himself for this crap.

The Trash Man

Blinx was made by the same guy that made the original Sonic... so in my eyes still considered Sega...
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Blinx was made by the same guy that made the original Sonic... so in my eyes still considered Sega...
    That's what I think also. He's development team at Artoon also has a few members from Team Andromeda, makes of Panzer Dragon I, II, and Saga.
    Now Playing

I dont think so. Unless it's Yu Naki himself then I dont care for whome dis fool is you speak of.

Naki is da creator and lead producer of Sonic.
    No one else matters.

I dont know what Burning STD Power Ranger is babbling about cause dat kid is trippin.

He aint hardcore, and sure enough and no f'n Sega hardcore fan.

Just cause you own da Saturn dont make you nothing.
    A million other peeps like me owned it too.
    And if you were really hardcore your candy ass would own da super rare Saturn title "Panzer Dragoon Saga".

So now what! Make up some excuses foo!!

AS I said, Blinx is MS, not Sega.

Come to think of it, there was a strange speech in the other Panzer Dragoons, but I would never watch the cutscene. On the Sega Saturn, the cutscenes looked horrible and it was better not to even watch them.

I'll pop in both original Panzer Dragoons on my last day here until my spring semester starts tomarrow.
    I decided to finally join the "Power of X" today. Gonna get PDO, Halo, Unreal Tournament, and Whacked! The commercials on G4 about PDO really got me sold on the XBOX. Man, that game looks awesome and Im afraid that I will probably spend more time looking at the graphics than on the gameplay

I was really on the fence concerning getting a XBOX. I read the posts about DDEs and wondered whether it would be wise to get a XBOX, but life is short and I do not wanna miss out anymores. I have a GCN and a Playstation 2. However, you can bet that when I bring home the XBOX and connect it to my TV, I will probably not play the other 2 systems much.

Originally posted by jabrre
    I decided to finally join the "Power of X" today. Gonna get PDO, Halo, Unreal Tournament, and Whacked! The commercials on G4 about PDO really got me sold on the XBOX. Man, that game looks awesome and Im afraid that I will probably spend more time looking at the graphics than on the gameplay

Dont waste your time with whacked. Unreal has some issues, id rent it first. Check out splinter cell....

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Also RalliSport is off the hook, and so is JJAx off's mom! Give her a call in the next 10 for a free bj! :o 867-5309:o

Thread Information