Thread: OXM mentions KOTOR content download.

Default OXM mentions KOTOR content download.

Anybody else notice this? The back of the mag that lists what MIGHT be on the disc next month says there is a chance of KOTOR downloadable content. WTF. I would think it would come over LIVE first... wouldn't it?

And while we're on the subject... still no info on downloads is there? I have no clue how'd they do it, but some new quests would be nice. Please! NO MORE damn weapons/armor. Too damn much of it already.

Member on the run

Haven't heard anything yet about what they plan, but I haven't been over to Bioware's site recently either. I'd suggest checking there.

Did some searching... sounds to be nothing but new items.

In Bioware's forums the Devs are talking about how they're still working on getting the PC version out and they dont really have a release scheduled yet. But, yea it's just supposed to be new items. Hopefully really COOL items.

i would like a few new crystal so i can power up my light saber even further as far as other weapon i careless(this is a start wars gameand you are a jedi i can't think of anyone that uses anything besides jedi weapons)
    Hidden Content I am GameFreak I already know that

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

more force powers maybe? more misc. weapons? more power ups? more gear to wear?

It's nice and all, but new items? Wow.

Would have held on to KOTOR if there were new quests or something. Great game, but a few new items just don't add to replay value for me.
    RIP Dave

What Duke said. There are TOO many damn items as it is. How are new items worthwhile at all?

Thread Information