Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all u EA haters out there!

The only EA games I own are FIFA 2003 and 2004, only because they are the only soccer games out on xbox. I think its pretty stupid how they port the games to the xbox with out any enhancements and even with LIVE support I will only be buying FIFA games.

EA's extreme reliance on sports games and movies licenses means that they will naturally not produce anything that interests me. Beyond that, I havent played an EA published game I liked since Lakers vs. Celtics, which I believe I purchased in 1988. Beyond that, the last EA title that I owned, Cel Damage, was horribly broken to the point that it was rendered nearly worthless. Beyond that, I've seen one game, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, by EA that could even be labelled as average looking on Xbox. The rest were pretty ugly, and I refuse to support publishers that don't support the hardware I chose to buy.
    your vision, our vision...ColecoVision.

"I think you're extremely suggestible and prone to magical thinking."

I could say that I'll keep hating EA, but then again, I never really hated them. I've been annoyed for years over some of their decisions, most recently the decision to try to remake Goldeneye, which will never work.

But then I look at the baseball games of this year, and I have to say that MVP blows away All-Star and ESPN. And I already know that when the time comes I will purchase Madden 2005 because the number of Live games for ESPN will drop big time. Besides, I've never been one to pick a game because of graphics. It has always been about gameplay, and if EA has the better gameplay, then I'm going with EA.

I do like EA games, I just want to make it clear that when it comes to football and hockey it is all the way ESPN and SEGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlBoogy
    New rumor has it that they will support Live but we would have to pay. My hate for EA would grow even more if they do that and dont charge ps2 owners as well.
    only reason why they would be charging xbox users is cuz xbox live will be charging them, at least thats what I heard...

actually, my understanding is that the reason why we dont have ea on live is not ea's fault but more microsofts
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

Thread Information