Thread: Decisions

Default Decisions

I finally have enough money to buy a XBOX. But know i'm having second thoughts! :
    I've saved up £355 and got a nice 28" tv for my birthday. Should I buy a Xbox with one game (Halo) or wait. My main question is how long will Halo last in single player as broadband is no where near where i live. Is it worth buying a Xbox with one game or will getting 2 or 3 games with it be worth the wait.
    Cheers

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Honesly? Buying the XBox with Halo is all you need! Halo is utterly amazing and is still my #1 game. I currently own 11 games and I have owned Halo since November 15, 2001, the U.S. launch of the XBox...and even still it's my #1 game! My #2 game is, without a doubt, Rallisport Challenge!

I mean, even if you can't play on-line, you can always system link your XBox and get a bunch of buddies over to play a LAN game! It's so intense!

Good luck in what you decide to do and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Default I've Decided

Cheers Maximus
    I've finally decided and i'm going to buy my Xbox tomorrow as long as there's one left. I'll have a look at the other deals but i'll probably get an xbox with Halo.
    Tomorrow night should be a lot of fun!
    Cheers

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

ya even just multiplayer on one box should be able to hold you over until you can pick up a few more games.

Thread Information