Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First ever PANZER DRAGOON screens .... OMG

Default First ever PANZER DRAGOON screens .... OMG

Link to screen shot 1
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com..._pic_50394.jpg

Link to screen shot 2
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com..._pic_50395.jpg

Oh yes plzzzz

What Computer and Video games had to say about the new screens.

Bok! The first images from Panzer Dragoon Xbox, one of the most eagerly awaited titles on any format, have been blasted into our lives courtesy of Sega and have caused more chaos and devastation than any manky May Day riot could ever hope to achieve. So powerful is this game, a US journalist was reportedly reduced to tears following a recent showing behind closed doors. Not getting excited about this game should be made illegal, and those culpable publicly flogged in the streets. Holy. Smokes.
    Absolutely no information has been released on the game, and all we really know is that it is to be shown at this year's E3 and it's being developed by a different team to those who worked on the original Saturn version. But do you really want more information right now? Or are you going to look at these screens then soil your bed until it needs to be disintegrated? Well? The stench is already overpowering.

Look at the graphics! Feel the immeasurable might of the fire-breathing dragon of justice! Squeal like a small child as you shudder in terror, faced with enormous, foreboding environments of death! Oh. My. God. Who said Xbox didn't have any big titles on the horizon?

We have nothing left to say. Just watch and learn. Then s*** the bed.
    Last edited by Old Sckool; 05-01-2002 at 01:53 PM.
    Game play is every thing, nothing more nothing less

Those look nice indeed.Cant wait.
    Caught a lite sneeze,
    dreamed a little dream,
    made my own pretty hate machine.

Hidden Content

So powerful is this game, a US journalist was reportedly reduced to tears following a recent showing behind closed doors. Not getting excited about this game should be made illegal, and those culpable publicly flogged in the streets. Holy. Smokes.
    I love that quote. This game is going to bury everything.
    *Lights candle for Sega*

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

To be dead honest, I've never played the game but have only heard amazing things about it. What is this game about and what genre would it be classified as?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Dosent look like I would have too much fun with it...and the graphics for Enclave blow those shots away, and every other game I have ever seen...when you talk about good graphics, you should be talking about Enclave.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i was gonna say exactly what max said.....so ditto.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Dosent look like I would have too much fun with it...and the graphics for Enclave blow those shots away, and every other game I have ever seen...when you talk about good graphics, you should be talking about Enclave.
    While Enclave is d a m n impressive, I strongly recommend checking out Strident...go to Gamespot and watch the movie of it. Honestly, I think Strident even puts Enclave to shame! No joke!!! It's a FPS

Nothing can put Enclave to shame, NOTHING. It's physically impossible.

Nothing can put Enclave to shame, NOTHING. It's physically impossible.
    Did you check out the movie for Strident? I strongly recommend it...just go to Gamespot

I just got done watching it...very cool. The guy with the robot arm, hes awesome. The animation is smooth at times, but needs more frames in many spots...the textures are mud compared to Enclave's. But anyway, Im looking forward to both games. Thankx for the heads up Maximus.

I just got done watching it...very cool. The guy with the robot arm, hes awesome. The animation is smooth at times, but needs more frames in many spots...the textures are mud compared to Enclave's. But anyway, Im looking forward to both games. Thankx for the heads up Maximus.
    Hey, no problem! Don't get me wrong, I'm all over Enclave...it's a completely different game! And, yes, very impressive! About Strident: I realize that this is streaming video, which never is as impressive as the real deal, but, even that looks amazing! I can't wait to see more info on Strident, too!

By the way, about Panzer Dragoon, what kind of game is this? I've never played it, but, have only heard great things about it. What genre is it?

................nuff said this games ruuuuuuuude!!!

Ok check out the hi res pics for PD

Sorry but the PD looks just as good if not better then Enclave.
    Game play is every thing, nothing more nothing less

woohoo!!!!! those high res shots put them on the hush mouth!
    Hidden Content
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.

hmmm interesting but what do you do in the game??
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

And NO, those are NOT the best quality shots either, as you can see from the .jpg extension...but it still looks orgasmic.

Panzer dragoon is a game that is auto scrolling, thus the game moves you along, and you hold a triger that highlights your targets and then you hit a button to shoot at them. I played the original on the Sega Saturn, to be honest this is the last game I would ever buy! I thought it had some decent eye candy but the game play is so weak and boring that it is going to be a $50 beer coaster in no time. I don't believe this game was ever remade!

as far as enclave, you obviously have not seen the screens on ign. the ones you have are great looking but they are the ones picked by the developers to show. The ones on ign look pretty week. I am going to guess that this is going to be another over hyped game that falls short. I must say the idea is intriguing, even though I am not throwing in my chips yet, I am certainly not holding my breath on this game! Only time will tell, just don't set yourself up for a disappointment!

The ones on IGN are almost the same, but not as good quality. But thats not the game looking bad, its the people trying to make the filesize smaller.

The great thing about this discussion is that PD & Enclave both have incredible graphics.

I'm so glad I own an XBOX! There are SO MANY great looking games coming out that I don't know when I'll have time to play them all.

xbAWOL

pd and enclave look great!!

what is Strident?? i never heard of it. who makes it?/ whats it about??

Thread Information