Poll: Which game has you the most hyped that is coming out this month (May)?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which ONE game that is released this month (May) are you most hyped about? POLL

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Smile Which ONE game that is released this month (May) are you most hyped about? POLL

Which game would it be? Feel free to express your feelings about it

gta3 if it comes out in may, which it isn't going to

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Hunter the Reckoning, all the way!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I'm with you, Faceoff...I voted for Hunter, though, I must admit, the more I learn about Morrowind, I'm starting to feel inclined to buy it! But, Hunter definately has me the most hyped!!!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by Maximus
    I'm with you, Faceoff...I voted for Hunter, though, I must admit, the more I learn about Morrowind, I'm starting to feel inclined to buy it! But, Hunter definately has me the most hyped!!!!
    Why dont you get both? thats what i am doing.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by faceoff508

Why dont you get both? thats what i am doing.
    I'm really starting to consider that. You see, I've never been a huge RPG guy, but, then again, I can't say that I have ever truly played a full-fledged RPG. I mean, I've played Zelda and Azurik and stuff, but, of course, those are not true RPGs...more like action/adventure games that have *some* RPG elements to them.

With that said, I'm a little skeptical in that I don't think Morrowind will have enough action for me. But, I recently heard (today, in fact) from some of our fellow addicts that it can be played in first-person and the controls reflect those of Halo! Those two peices of additional info along with some amazing visuals and features makes Morrowind sound like a purchase. But, I think I may wait a couple days after it's been out before I actually do it

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

not a bad call max....me personally..i pre-ordered morrowind and hunter....

and i voted for morrowind for 2 reason's ...first ..u didn't make a multiple selection option poll so i couldn't vote for morrowwind and Hunter...so i just voted for morrowind cuz its one of the first real RPGz available, its supossed to take up to 500 hours, and it will round out my collection nicely

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    not a bad call max....me personally..i pre-ordered morrowind and hunter....

and i voted for morrowind for 2 reason's ...first ..u didn't make a multiple selection option poll so i couldn't vote for morrowwind and Hunter...so i just voted for morrowind cuz its one of the first real RPGz available, its supossed to take up to 500 hours, and it will round out my collection nicely
    That makes great sense, dude! I voted Hunter because it has me the most "hyped"..even over Ghost Recon and Morrowind

btw..is ghost recon really supossed to be comming out the 19th of this month!?!?! even if that date is supossdly correct...i'd bet its not gonna hit the selfs this month.

ya know what would suck...if i lost that bet..then i'd be out of pocket for losing a bet, buying hunter, buying morrowind, and then HAVING to buy ghost recon....(cuz thats a must own title....CAN U SAY ONLINE!!!!!!

btw..is ghost recon really supossed to be comming out the 19th of this month!?!?! even if that date is supossdly correct...i'd bet its not gonna hit the selfs this month.

ya know what would suck...if i lost that bet..then i'd be out of pocket for losing a bet, buying hunter, buying morrowind, and then HAVING to buy ghost recon....(cuz thats a must own title....CAN U SAY ONLINE!!!!!!
    I'm not sure, actually. All I know is that I was basing those dates according to what XBA had listed. Good question, though

btw max...i watched the preview of hunter (on one of my older OXM discs) like 5 times last night........my cuz was all like "DAAAAAMNNNN That looks sweet" and i'm all "yea thats the game i told u i already pr-ordered" in my best rub it in your face voice!!!

toobad u don't suscribe...u would of loved it

btw max...i watched the preview of hunter (on one of my older OXM discs) like 5 times last night........my cuz was all like "DAAAAAMNNNN That looks sweet" and i'm all "yea thats the game i told u i already pr-ordered" in my best rub it in your face voice!!!

toobad u don't suscribe...u would of loved it
    D a m n i t, DZNUTZ!!! How do I order?

https://commerce.cdsfulfillment.com/...scriptions.cgi

go...NOW
    don't walk...RUN....don't pass go...do not collect 200
    DO remeber to thank me

p.s. if for some reason u don't want to suscribe online (which i URRRRGE u to do) i can snail mail u a suscription card. you'll just have to pm me.

https://commerce.cdsfulfillment.com/...scriptions.cgi

go...NOW
    don't walk...RUN....don't pass go...do not collect 200
    DO remeber to thank me

p.s. if for some reason u don't want to suscribe online (which i URRRRGE u to do) i can snail mail u a suscription card. you'll just have to pm me.
    Sweet! Thanks, dude! Finally! Something to look forward to other than bills!

np max..i'm just glad you've finally suscribed...its a hell of a deal....and belive me...your gonna be SOOOOOO stoked after recieving your first issue.

But, I think I may wait a couple days after it's been out before I actually do it
    I am with you on this one. Honestly this game looks really good. But if you all don't remember there was this game called daggerfall that this company made. It had tons of bugs and it was one of those games that people either loved or hated. I am truely interested in this game but honestly with all the other awsome games comming out I don't see myself playing this game 100+ hours, besides I don't have that kind of time to waste! I will wait until this game comes out used @ funcoland or something. With Hunter and Ghost Recon comming out I just don't see myself playing this game, and I really like RPG's. I am probably just going to wait for project ego, granted it only has 20 hours of gameplay but I like to start games that I know I will finish!

MORROWIND

Peace

Hunter! This game looks awesome.

Well, I've been stoked about Ghost Recon ever since it was announced for the xbox....but I hate to say it, I don't think it's coming out this month. EGM has had it on their release dates list up until the June issue, which I just got about 4 days ago. It had Ghost Recon removed from the May list, so I suspect it's been pushed to september, when Xbox Live should be released.

Originally posted by xboxman_1
    Well, I've been stoked about Ghost Recon ever since it was announced for the xbox....but I hate to say it, I don't think it's coming out this month. EGM has had it on their release dates list up until the June issue, which I just got about 4 days ago. It had Ghost Recon removed from the May list, so I suspect it's been pushed to september, when Xbox Live should be released.
    I think you're actually right. When I made this poll, I was basing it on the dates that XBA had listed and, now that I think about it, I didn't realize at the time that it may not be coming this month.

If you think about it, though, it really makes sense that they would wait until XBox Live launches! Man, I can't wait! It's going to be like Nov 15th, 2001 again!

Thread Information