Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two May games that may become "Must haves"

Default Two May games that may become "Must haves"

The games of which I speak are Morrowind and Hunter. These two games will be so addictive they could make someone flunk out of school or lose their job. Any thoughts on these two gems?

Hunter?

Umm is that the one killing the zombies or something of the sort?

I have heard OF the game, just not much about it. From what I have seen it doesn't seem like it is gonna have a good replay value. Seems more like a weekend rental.

Is there more to the game that I don't know about yet?

I think I have to agree on Morrwind forsure

Default Hunter

Hunter should be worth more than a weekend rental. What I'm basing this on is the multiplayer feature that will allow two people play together in the quest, but I may be wrong.

Morrowind is going to be a great game everyone knows that. It's a must have for sure. The 1st , hopefully not last, of the xbox rpgs. It'll keep me happy until project ego comes out.

Hunter looks nice too. from screenshots i've seen the graphics look awesome. but unless i see a badass preview for it. i'll probally just end up renting it. the screens reminded me of a upgraded blood omen 2. and thank god i didnt buy that.

If you have a link to a cool hunter preview lemme know.
    Hidden Content border=0>

Talking .......

I think that HUNTER will be the game to get.
    That game looks like it's gonna be a killer.
    PS2 geeks will envy us having to play that beautiful game with such nice graphics and NO slow down.
    Suckers
    Hidden Content take that PS2 !!! Hidden Content

10k.

I am most wanting to get Morrowind...looks like a great game to me.

as far as i see it there are three must have games in may: morrowind (without a doubt), hunter the reckoning, and the baseball game from the game company that cares, sega, in world series baseball
    {manual transmission status}

I want morrowind but im not sure about hunter. it looks really cool and all but its a lot like gauntlet and gauntlet gets boring and after u get so far u just get tired. this may be different but from what i heard there is only like 10 pick up items. ONly 4 charactes! they better have some unlockable ones.

Yeah, the only four characters thing bites the big one, but whatcha gonna do?

Durden-XBA

Default My Two May Games

Hunter: The Reckoning
    I figure that this is gonna be something to the effect of NextGen Smash TV... As for no replay value, I PROMISE I'll never tire of killing relentless hordes of Zombies. Ever. There a four characters all with unique endings, and this looks to be one of the most memorable 4-player games in YEARS. ntm, if ya pre-ordered, this baby comes with a copy of Night of the Living dead! Call this a gimmick if ya want, but I call it a sale!

World Series Baseball
    I know, I know, it's not Morrowind, but I'm a HUGE sportshead... And there's no title I'm looking more forward to than Sega's latest. If anyone else out there is into hardball, I SERIOUSLY reccommend peeping this title. Hopefully they revert to their old batting system, and also I hope that they're telling the truth about this new franchise mode. Did I mention that this game will retain a whopping 25 slots for create-a-player(s)! *Drool*

Morrowind I look forward to, since it will be a RPG. Xbox really needs more. And I cannot wait until Project Ego comes out.
    Hidden Content

Currently Playing: MechAssault on XBL.

we need rpgs and we are finally getting one,morrowind that looks reall really good (fact:morrowind has more mushroom types than most games have weapons) but project ego is still being worked on, it doesnt even have a real name yet. metal dungeon and a lot of other games we havent heard much of yet.

Sorry, but I really think Morrowind & Hunter: The Reconing look like crap. There are a lot more better looking games coming out, just check out my wanted list below.

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    Sorry, but I really think Morrowind & Hunter: The Reconing look like crap. There are a lot more better looking games coming out, just check out my wanted list below.
    boo rpg hater! i agree with you on hunter but how could u not want morrowind? rpgs are advancing, u got xbox u should be the first to play them b4 ps2 starts making wanna-be project ego/
    morrowind games.

Morrowind is definitely a must-have for me. I'm planning on taking the rest of the week off from work when I get it. Hopefully I will get a good enough fix and won't have to lose my job.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Tkf5000

boo rpg hater! i agree with you on hunter but how could u not want morrowind? rpgs are advancing, u got xbox u should be the first to play them b4 ps2 starts making wanna-be project ego/
    morrowind games.
    That game looks like *****. I'm not forward either of them, but if I had a choice of which one looks like a better game, I would say Hunter.

Thumbs down

Oh........Project Ego looks like crap too. Sorry, just my not my type of game.

Originally posted by Liquid Gears

That game looks like *****. I'm not forward either of them
    hrrmmm if that's what you believe then cook me up a ***** burger and serve it to me on a silver platter cause I'll take that kind of ***** anyday.

BTW what do you not consider ***** if you think these two games are gonna bomb?

personally I think these games look phenominal and will most likely consume most of my social life.

Originally posted by studepaber

hrrmmm if that's what you believe then cook me up a ***** burger and serve it to me on a silver platter cause I'll take that kind of ***** anyday.

BTW what do you not consider ***** if you think these two games are gonna bomb?

personally I think these games look phenominal and will most likely consume most of my social life.
    Ya ok buddy. These games I betcha will last about one month at the most and then will be forgotten. You just wait and see.

Thread Information