Thread: Halo Keys to Super Weapons

Default Halo Keys to Super Weapons

Now at this point I consider myself a Halo expert. I play a 6-on-6 tournament just about every other weekend and I've been through the campaign on every level without serious incident. (That is, of course, aside from Guilty Spark on Legendary level)

In any event I got to thinking about what exactly it means in the game when it says during the fight with the flood that there are "Keys to Super Weapons" on one board. I've never seen a super weapon, and I've never seen a key. Just a name or am I missing something?

Wolfpig

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Not sure either....I also wondered about that.

I, too, consider myself a pro...but, have you ever played Halo on-line? If not, check out www.XBConnect.com and get going! It's sweet!

By the way, welcome to the best XBox forums on the net!

Maybe the superweapon is the shotgun which in halo at the time u get it is an excellent weapon

On a related note whats the deal with all the little messages that come up when it goes into widescreen? Im not entirely sure what these are supposed to be.

I was wondering that also..

They say this as a HINT that you better have a "Super Weapon" going into the next level. It is just before you go outside into the snow and there is a covenent tank below you (you are on the natural bridge), elites, grunts, and jackles just outside of the door, and a couple of Banshees you have to deal with only to encounter Hunters after that battle and then into more Elites.
    I don't have a signature yet.

I think the scorpion tank can be categorized as a weapon of mass destruction. If the marines had been trained to drive the scorpion tank, the humans would be unstoppable.
    "The world is nothing...A barren dream, it seems."
    Hidden Content

The key is the Index, and the super weapon is Halo. You need the Index to activate Halo. Check out my new avatar by the way

when it goes into widescreen and it gives a little message it is just telling you that you did something right, and is saying the part of the level that you are on... some of them are supposed to be funny

Thread Information