Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTO GP to have system link!!!

Default MOTO GP to have system link!!!

http://xengamers.com./sections/interviews/7304/

check out the interview

about time we get another system link game wahooooooooo
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

This game just went from a rental to a definite buy! Weeee!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

sure did ,,,, cant wait for gamespy to pick up online play for it
    gonna be a blast

anyone else not exicted about this !?!?!?
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

what's the big deal?it aint such a great game!

I read in the interview that it is gonna be the first system link game where you can link 16 xboxes, 64 players at one time, that is gonna be awesome

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
    what's the big deal?it aint such a great game!

Where did you play it?!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Wow, here's the quote:

Shawn Hargreaves: ’ve used all the hardware there is! Animation, shadows, and particle systems are done using vertex shaders. Pixel shaders provide real-time radiosity-based lighting on the bike and rider, sun glint and puddle-based reflections on the road surface, and liquid water droplets on the camera lens. The four-layer multi-texturing hardware, along with DXTn texture compression, makes sure every surface look detailed and interesting, and the whole game runs in quincunx anti-aliased mode. We use the ethernet connection for up to sixteen-console multiplayer linkup, and the hard drive for saving replays and time trial ghost lap recordings to keep the loading times nice and fast, and for the custom soundtrack feature."

He definately got my attention with those words!

At first, I wasn't even going to look at it, but, now, I'll rent it and if I like it, I'll buy it

well i hope it's a good selling game...but i don't know

i layed it on my pc was'nt great or waist of time it was ok.

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
    i layed it on my pc was'nt great or waist of time it was ok.

Check out these videos! I think this Moto GP will be a bit better!

http://www.thq.com/motogp/movies/Race_hi.exe

http://www.thq.com/motogp/movies/rain_hi.exe

nice vids
    the rain drops on the camera lens looked great

ive pre ordered mine
    Last edited by Msterrrr; 05-16-2002 at 05:50 AM.

Hidden Content

Check the vids now!!

it just got a 8.5 review from gamespot not to bad , especially from them

Hidden Content

Good videos. I hope this game doesn't end up like Nascar on Gamespy-overlooked. Online potential is what we're asking for but I traded my Nascar in because I could never find anyone to play on GSA.

RadRider

I hate these games, but at a LAN party it might be worthwhile to go rent a bunch just to see what it's like

Originally posted by RadRider
    I hate these games, but at a LAN party it might be worthwhile to go rent a bunch just to see what it's like
    Hate what? Bike games or system link games?

how can anyone hate this?

Hidden Content

Thumbs up hey ice,i mean rad

give it a try,i felt the same way you do .but after a couple of races i couldnt put down the controller,this game is awesome.

OMG
    16 xboxes!!!

W00t!

i wonder if people are acutally playing it online....

if there are more than 50 players playing.. i think i am goign to grab this game....
    Hidden Content
    add, confirm, corrections, PM me

I've been playing it online 1v1. Very good bike game even offline. They're working on the 16 box connection right now at xbconnect.

Thread Information