Thread: For those of you with the Naki carrying case

Default For those of you with the Naki carrying case

I just got one and im wondering if there is any place to store the cables like the power and av ones. Thanks if you can help me
    Moderator of the best xbox forums on the planent (in my opinion) Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I dont think there is....but i might be wrong!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Ok thatnks for the help. Im not sure becasue there are pockets hidden all over the thing
    Moderator of the best xbox forums on the planent (in my opinion) Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I just stuff a couple in the top part with 2 controllers, and then put the other cables I can't fit in there in the main compartment where the XBOX is. Give it a shot... its a tight squeeze but it works.
    Official PILOT of XBA!

Osama Says "Vote 4 Kerry" Hermes's Avatar

I have found that if you slide the Xbox as forward as it will go in the case, you can easily fit the power and av cables in the back of the case behind the fold down flap.

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Originally posted by Hermes
    I have found that if you slide the Xbox as forward as it will go in the case, you can easily fit the power and av cables in the back of the case behind the fold down flap.
    I am going to try that....good idea, can't belive that I haven't tried that....

I stuff the top (and only pocket) with 2 standard controllers, power cord, standard a/v cord, and RF cord (incase someone got an old ass tv).

My only complaint with the carrying case is the lack of external strorage...I plan on getting the new s controllers to travel with, which in turn should give me more space in the top pocket....

I would recommend NAKI's case to anyone with an XBOX, it's the best case out there, and I think it is the only one that let's you safely play the XBOX while still in the case....
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

Does anyone with the Naki Case have trouble fitting two controls into the pocket?

I'm a little unsure as to whether it is safe to store the controls in the pocket for too long, the flap mashes the thumbsticks down to the point where they click.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by [Omega]13
    Does anyone with the Naki Case have trouble fitting two controls into the pocket?

I'm a little unsure as to whether it is safe to store the controls in the pocket for too long, the flap mashes the thumbsticks down to the point where they click.
    Dude, I have three controllers and I usually play my XBox by myself mostly. And, because of this, I store my other two in the controller pocket and I haven't had a single problem with it.

The NAKI USA carrying case is amazing...the best thing I have for my console! Dust doesn't even find it's way to my XBox because of this thing!

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Originally posted by [Omega]13

It shouldn't become a problem unless you store them like that for a long period of time. I have noticed that the outer pocket has 'broken' in some from using it alot, you may want to store something bigger in the pocket to try to strech it out some....just a thought
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

Can any of you believe I STILL have not recieved my Nake Case from the March contest?!

At first I thought I got played for a fool, as if I was da XBA black sheep or something. But Stephan worked everything out with Naki, so I guess I should get it,.... hmmm... in da next 6 months or so!:o

Honestly, hopefully soon!

NAKI CASE, NINJA NEEDS YOU,.....JUNIOR!!

Frostberg

lol JubEd I'm gonna get BOTH my Naki cases before you get your first!

Originally posted by Frostberg
    lol JubEd I'm gonna get BOTH my Naki cases before you get your first!
    Frosty make Ninja cry.

Thread Information