Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: By the power of greyskull

Default By the power of greyskull

i just read the article on the main page about masters of the universe an im in shock that one of my favorite shows as a kid is making a come back in video games,oh i can not wait,now all i need is a gi joe game an of course a thundrcats game,i would allso love to see the smurfs make a comeback
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Yup I watched those cartoons when I was a kid myself.I still catch Smurfs on Cartoon Network when I get a chance hehe.Remember the Masters of the Universe movie?

A current G.I. Joe game would also be cool.
    Caught a lite sneeze,
    dreamed a little dream,
    made my own pretty hate machine.

Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

You know what could be a killer game? Remember the cartoon called "Mask"? If not, that was the cartoon in which several dudes had their own vehicles that would "transform" into a fighting machine equiped with guns and the like and they would also have special abilities when they put on their "Mask". Remember?

Man, I loved that damn cartoon!

Originally posted by Maximus
    You know what could be a killer game? Remember the cartoon called "Mask"? If not, that was the cartoon in which several dudes had their own vehicles that would "transform" into a fighting machine equiped with guns and the like and they would also have special abilities when they put on their "Mask". Remember?

Man, I loved that damn cartoon!
    i had all of those mask toys im shocked some one even rembers that show ,they had the coolest trucks in that show
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    i had all of those mask toys im shocked some one even rembers that show ,they had the coolest trucks in that show
    I still have about 30 Mask cars, with the drivers and masks, and I have the Boulder Hill headquarters.

Also, I'm curious to see what Masters will be like, because I loved that as a kid. Still have about 100 of the figures, 2 Castle Grayskulls, 2 Skull Mountains and something like 10 vehicles.

Smurfs would be AWESOME on Xbox!!!

Originally posted by Master Gracey

I still have about 30 Mask cars, with the drivers and masks, and I have the Boulder Hill headquarters.

Also, I'm curious to see what Masters will be like, because I loved that as a kid. Still have about 100 of the figures, 2 Castle Grayskulls, 2 Skull Mountains and something like 10 vehicles.

Smurfs would be AWESOME on Xbox!!!
    do you have the purpule castle with the wolf microphone that was one of the best birthday presents i ever got

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    do you have the purpule castle with the wolf microphone that was one of the best birthday presents i ever got
    Yeah.. that was Snake Mountain (I said Skull Mountain in my earlier post, but I've looked it up and that was wrong). I have two of them. One at my mom's house, one at my dad's. Same with Castle Greyskull.

Default ...

i have been wantin to see a gi joe game since halo came out it would look awesome on the xbox and bring life back to my childhood hero's..
    SETH WHAT GEAR WERE U IN MAN ?

Thumbs up

The best game they could bring out for the xbox would be a brand new Transformers's Game...Based off the original Transformers....

You remember....Optimus Prime, Megatron, Jazz, cliffjumper, Starscream, Sideswipe, Soundwave....
    the whole gang!!!

how pimp would that be???

BTW, M.A.S.K. was awesome...the cartoon rocked. I used to have all sorts of the toys....man, that brings back some memories!!!!

hey, its the old people thread! I didn't have much MASK stuff, just the jeep that turned into a boat and the motorcycle that turned into a helicoptor. Had about 20 transformers and had a crazy amount of heman crap. 1 grayskull, 2 snake mountains and about 100 figures.

Man, M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) was my favorite. I have the theme song, which rocks! "Masked crusaders, working overtime, fighting crime!....fighting crime!"

Check this link out!

good look on that link punkbob ,heres another link you guys should check out ,this site got all the old toys we use to play with make sure you check out the heman section http://www.timelesstrinkets.com/

Originally posted by KraftSLU
    hey, its the old people thread! I didn't have much MASK stuff, just the jeep that turned into a boat and the motorcycle that turned into a helicoptor. Had about 20 transformers and had a crazy amount of heman crap. 1 grayskull, 2 snake mountains and about 100 figures.
    Definitely one for us old fogies. This is great news though. I'm glad to see developers breathing some new life into some old franchises. One can only hope we get to see a GI Joe game. There was another cartoon I really enjoyed as a kid but I can't remember the name. There was this warrior type guy that had this big white sword. He had a wookie-like partner and there was a girl. They all rode around on horses. Voltron was another classic. A cartoon that I think would make an excellent game on XBox would be Speed Racer. Assuming of course that you get to play as RacerX.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Originally posted by KraftSLU
    The old people yeah hehe

Voltron (the one with the tigers that was my fav)

Any one remember Ge-Force (it had diff names in other countries, the one where they were dressed in bird outfits and had the awsome firebird for there main ship) that was the coolest cartoon.

And the one that was like transformers but not ??? heh umm... Cy-Kill was the main bad guy , was it it go-bots I can't remember.
    Last edited by E-Vader; 05-15-2002 at 06:18 AM.

it was gobots, they were a transformer rippoff, but still cool in their own right.

Yes.. this He-man announcement definitely rocks. I can't wait to hear more about this game!!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

SAAAWEEETTT!!!

i remember awhile back, i started a thread asking about which old shows/cartoons would u like to be made into videogames....

my 2 picks were He-man and G.I. JOE...

wooowhooo...my requests was answered!!! now just for the g.i.joe title and i'd be stoked...

i honestly think they could make g.i. joe not only a much better game then he-man...but also a game that would revive the license and be a top-seller if they did it right.

DZ... could you image the remake of the GI Joe theme song? That would be tytework! man... cobra commander on my xbox... just so long as I could play as Sgt. Slaughter!

And now you know! Because knowing is half the battle.

SkoalMint I remember the cartoon you are talking about the guy with the sword(sorta like a lightsaber)and the wookie-like partner.I cant remember the name of it for the life of me though even though I watched it all the time as a kid.

It was like a post-apocalyptic barbarian type deal and the bad guys stayed in a swamp in a skull type structure(i think).

Times like this I regret abusing my brain so much.
    Caught a lite sneeze,
    dreamed a little dream,
    made my own pretty hate machine.

Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i'd want to play as snakeeyes or shadow ( i think that was the white,bad guy, ninjas name)

Thread Information