Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fellow XBAers - VOTE for Progect EGO!!

Default fellow XBAers - VOTE for Progect EGO!!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/feature...ipated/p4.html

vote for it as the game you are anticipating the most. Screw GTA IV

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

My vote is in for Project Ego. Are they even sure that GTAIV is coming out?

its definitely coming out for ps2. CONFIRMED and signed. they also stamped it to make sure.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

We are second!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I just voted for Progect Ego!

vote for project ego like 20 times lol thats what i did

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    vote for project ego like 20 times lol thats what i did
    lol, dude...I don't think that will work...lol

Originally posted by Maximus

It is worth a shot...LoL

This is typical poll-rigging. Notice how they only put one PoS2 game on the poll, but multiple games for both the Xbox and the GC. That means that anyone who is a PS2 fan has to vote for one game. The other consoles fans' get diluted by multiple answers.

Of course, there is another way to look at this. It means that the PoS2 has only one decent game coming out. However, by that logic, the poll would have us believe the GC has 4 compared to Xbox's 2, which we all know is not true.

So, I think it's just another rigged poll, which is worth exactly what we all paid for it.

it will if you clear your cookies after you vote everytime. If anyone wants to do that in Internet Explorer go to tools, internet options, on the general tab click settings button, click view files button, and delete everything in here! click ok to get back out and vote again, repeat process over and over again.

just do this,click in vote than click out,clcik in vote,do i about ten times and at least you voted 7 times the number of votes will increase

Originally posted by Shaggy

it will if you clear your cookies after you vote everytime. If anyone wants to do that in Internet Explorer go to tools, internet options, on the general tab click settings button, click view files button, and delete everything in here! click ok to get back out and vote again, repeat process over and over again.
    lol, dude...technically speaking, you are correct! But, is it really that worth it? hehe...I know you didn't say that

I'm gonna get flamed for this but whatever, I voted for Grand Theft Auto VI. Personally I love GTA3, let the flaming begin.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

garrrr folame flame flame flame flame lol. just vote for project ego show gamespot we rule lol.it is worth it if you want to make ps2fanboys feel bad lol.

yea, why would u vote for gta4? its obviously never gonna come out on the xbox, so whats the point in wasting your vote? at least vote for a game thats gonna come out on the system u own

lol, dude...technically speaking, you are correct! But, is it really that worth it? hehe...I know you didn't say that
    dude I don't have enough patience or time to do something like this. I was just relaying the info incase somebody dosn't have a life and nothing better to do!

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    yea, why would u vote for gta4? its obviously never gonna come out on the xbox, so whats the point in wasting your vote? at least vote for a game thats gonna come out on the system u own
    I own a ps2, i'm a gamer, not a xboxer or bill gates's hoe
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Originally posted by Shaggy

dude I don't have enough patience or time to do something like this. I was just relaying the info incase somebody dosn't have a life and nothing better to do!
    lol, I know, dude... That's why I added that last little sentence...it's not that you would do that! hehe...pretty funny thought, though

really? look at this face <~~ does it look like he cares? look look <~~ how bout now he look like he cares bout ps2?? i dont think sooo

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    just do this,click in vote than click out,clcik in vote,do i about ten times and at least you voted 7 times the number of votes will increase
    clicking several times does not work. Some cgi scripts log your ip.. I'm sure this one does. They have ways of keeping the vote clean.

Thread Information