Poll: Which Are You most looking forward to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Joys Of June

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default The Joys Of June

Which game are you most looking forward to for the Month of june??
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

xbAWOL

i would say morrowind, but thats likely to be july(lol)

i have a ? since dave mirra xxx is gonna be acclaim, but activision just bought z axis, is the next dave mirra(after 3) activison or acclaim. or if dave mirra still belongs to acclaim, will matt hoffman end up being like the same as dave mirra(in gameplay and controls)?

I seriously dont know!!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

10k.

Morrowind. It looks the best, and I like those kinds of games.

Sleeping

If that's the June 2002 release date for Xbox then it's gonna be a lame ass month for Xbox software.
    Though I will go with Morrowind.
    BUt right about now it's all about Hunter: The Reckoning!
    I love this game, everyone should give it a shot!

Well theres Outlaw Golf and prisoner of War that look reallt good!! And I agree Hunter Rocks!!

For sure, 100% without a doubt... Morrowind.

I'll probably end up renting Outlaw Golf and getting together with some buddies and a case or 2 of beer. Not a big enough fan of golf to want to play a game.. but they sure are fun when you're drunk! Plus this game don't look like no ordinary golf game either... but in the end.. its all about Morrowind
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

I gotta go with Outlaw Gold. Just seeing the girls spin around on poles while playing a round of golf....just makes me all tingly inside....errr....nevermind

Anyways, since I'm getting Hunter, I think I'll just stick with buying Outlaw next month, nothing on there really peaks my interest.

Marrowind without a doubt!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

I'm most looking forward to Morrowind... unless that's pushed back to July or August.

On the other hand, both Outlaw Golf and Prisoner Of War look VERY promising, and I'll definitely be renting them. If they're good, I'm going to buy them as well. Isn't Taz Wanted coming out next month? That's another "must-own" for me. I've always been a huge fan of the Infogrames Looney Toons series. They do such a good job with the franchise, and it'll look beautiful on Xbox.

So this Dave Mirra XXX is real????? I read that article and I laughed like it was nothing more than a good joke. A VERY good joke, but definitely not real. Tell me they're really going to release a game like that... if they are, I'll be trying it out for sure.

Next month's lineup is the best I've seen yet...

Morrowind. However, if that gets delayed AgAiN!, I think I'll get PoW.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    If that's the June 2002 release date for Xbox then it's gonna be a lame ass month for Xbox software.
    Though I will go with Morrowind.
    BUt right about now it's all about Hunter: The Reckoning!
    I love this game, everyone should give it a shot!
    What the hell are you talking about! Morrowind, Outlaw Golf and Tysons boxing not enough for you?? (POW looks ok too) what more do you need?
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Originally posted by Azazel

What the hell are you talking about! Morrowind, Outlaw Golf and Tysons boxing not enough for you?? (POW looks ok too) what more do you need?
    I dont necessarily think its a good month, either (at least for me.) Outlaw golf = GOLFING, Tyson Boxing = BOXING. I don't like golfing and boxing. I like FPSs, RPGs, adventures, and some war games. That is y i am looking forward to Morrowind and PoW. This isn't a GOOD month to me, more like an OK one because there are only two games im interested in. I am looking forward to July through fall when KOTOR, Project Ego, Brute Force, Unreal Championship, etc. come out.

Outlaw Golf, it's not even a contest. Morowind got my vote last month so it's disqualified from any futher polls.

RadRider

To me, Morrowind looks like the only good game for miles yet. Thankfully, I already own it for PC, so even if it doesn't come out in June (which it will), it doesn't really bother me.

i'm looking forward to nothing in June... but in July, Crazy Taxi 3 comes out :D

and then Unreal Championship comes out at the end of October :( there aren't many xbox games i want.
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

RadRider

You ..... want?... Crazy Taxi 3?

That's it. I quit. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Originally posted by sinizuh
    i'm looking forward to nothing in June... but in July, Crazy Taxi 3 comes out

and then Unreal Championship comes out at the end of October there aren't many xbox games i want.
    Do you own all three systems??

What about Test Drive?

This game is gonna kick some major @$$ !!!!!
    No way in hell will you get my Xbox.

No way in hell will the Xbox fail!!

R U sure about POW?
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Thread Information