Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Morrowind Release Date!

Default OFFICIAL Morrowind Release Date!

Tommorow (may 31) on the weekly friday morrowind.com update they will post the official release date of the xbox version of morrowind. If you dont belive me go to morrowind.com then go to contact and e-mail them. Morrowind is here finally!!!

SWEET MAN! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

NEITHER CAN I! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BEFORE XBOX EVEN CAME OUT!!

so your saying that the release date is tommarrow or they will announce the release date tommarrow
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
    so your saying that the release date is tommarrow or they will announce the release date tommarrow
    The announcement of the release date is tomorrow. I guess we'll see when the true release date is...hopefully not too far away eventhough I don't plan on buying it until I get some feedback from my fellow XBA comrades!

I can see it now..."The official release date of Morrowind is August 17th."
    Don't get you hopes up, it still may be a while, yet.

Yup thats exactly what i am saying. They will announce the official release date tommorow.

usually they would release the release date way ahead of time. So I'm assuming that there wil be another delay...

Yea it probly will. How many times have you seen a site post that the official release date is in 2 days? It will probly come out in august. Im tired of delays, i have been waiting almost a year now!

RadRider

The announcement of the release date is tomorrow. I guess we'll see when the true release date is...hopefully not too far away eventhough I don't plan on buying it until I get some feedback from my fellow XBA comrades!
    I have it for PC. The majority of the enemies are pretty simple to beat, but you do run into a few who will make you wish you'd stayed on the easy track. Other than that, if you like the ability to be a trader, smuggle items, make potions, make spells, make special weapons, armor and items, to kill anyone and everything, to take all sorts of missions from 13 different "houses", and get lost like you've never been lost before, then get this game! The one major problem I had with it is that I could never find where actual quest objectives were. But I find now, that if you talk to as many people as you can about the objective, then you will find fairly specific directions to get ther, and it makes everything easier!

It got a lot of good ratings. Go to a morrowind site like morrowind summit and u will see the great reviews. I think it got 8.7 from gamespot and 9 from ign. those are good ratings. A good game usally gets like 7 and 8 is like a killer game.

September.... You just wait. (i must go cry...)
    Of course that's just my opinion... I could be wrong.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

EBworld.com has the shipping date set to 6/4/02.....damm, im getting sick of waiting already. Almost one year is enough, where's the game already!

If the release date is not in early June i will be pi$$ed!

if it doesn't come out within 1 more week i am just gonna get the dumb $hit on pc

No matter when this game comes out, I urge you all to get it on XBOX. I think this game would be a lot more fun on xbox then on pc. Game sales aren't doing that well right now for xbox... and I'm sure that this game will change that. help the cause and buy this game on XBOX!

it is coming out in the first week of june, i gaurante that. one of the developers said on the offical forums.
    vic

sorry wweomaniac but if it is delayed to july or any further i will cancel my pre-oreder and buy it on PC!!! sorry folks its just too much to hold off a game like this!!!

Peace

The Trash Man

Default People already...

I'm sorry but all of the delays of late have been really ****ing me off, basically every game that is supposed to come out is delayed for xbox recently. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to add to my collection the older launch games and others. But Xbox has been the trhone of delays as of late. I know people that have already canceled their preorders and gotten other games because of all of the delays. Microsoft needs to buckle down and get these games out. It's a sickening thought, but since they keep delaying all of these games, I now have the money to buy a PS2 and Gamecube, how grand life will be tommorrow nite! Microsoft, just lost what... 450 in merchandise? Damn, son of a, I guess that doesn't matter to a multi-billion dollar company though, or does it?
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

so where is the garanteed update with the 'Official' release date. . .

*takes a dump in a box and marks it garantee*
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Thread Information