Thread: oh my god egm review

Default oh my god egm review

i just got the book for july issue of egm and world series baseball gets the best rating on any game or platform in this issue plus it recieves game of the month award. they give it 8.5, 9.0 and a 9.0 yes this game is great go suck on that easports or acclaim.oh yah and egm is the top rating reviewers.

And you are mad because?

And this is bad why??
    Hidden Content

Be Good or Evil.Live young to old.

Thx for the sig. VeNoMiZa

I'm a tid bit confused.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

Cool

i love this game

ok, why are we mad at EGM?

I think his icon was meant to denote "elated rage" instead of anger. But I could be wrong.

Who cares its baseball you Meat head.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Who cares its baseball you Meat head.
    LoL . . . a bunhc of pre-madona's running around slapin each other on the a$$ . . . Baseball is lame
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Most. Confusing. Post. Ever.

And, I have a small request; could people at least TRY to use whatever grammar skills they have when trying to post? Now, I know this isn't school, and I know some people use English as a second language, but I also know most of us are able enough to spell and use punctuation. I'm not a grammar freak, I just want to be able to read what you type. It doesn't have to be perfect, because, like I said, this isn't school. You have a point to make, and I want to understand what you're trying to say. Gracias.
    Original Great One.

Proud member of the Circle of Twelve

Originally posted by Stiffy
    And, I have a small request; could people at least TRY to use whatever grammar skills they have when trying to post? Now, I know this isn't school, and I know some people use English as a second language, but I also know most of us are able enough to spell and use punctuation. I'm not a grammar freak, I just want to be able to read what you type. It doesn't have to be perfect, because, like I said, this isn't school. You have a point to make, and I want to understand what you're trying to say. Gracias.
    AMEN!

Originally posted by Stiffy
    Most. Confusing. Post. Ever.

Maybe it's time we start handing out awards for threads. Lets start with this one. I think Stiffy summed it all up above.

btw, I respect EGM's review crew over anyone in da biz since Next-Gen Magazine is no longer around.

baseball, football, basketball... they all r00l! if you have a problem with ASB or any sega/xbox sports game, or sports game in real life... you're obviously 100% gaay.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

I don't think he's mad. Upon reading the message several times, I've deduced he is happy that the baseball game received a high rating from EGM. Then he goes on to pronounce his dislike for EASports or Acclaim.

The message should have read:

I just got the July issue of EGM and World Series Baseball received the best rating of any game in this issue and was honored with the game of the month award. They gave it an 8.5, a 9.0, and a 9.0. So that proves this game is great. So go suck on that EASports or Acclaim (he doesn't seem to care which one sucks on "that", as long as its just one of them). BTW, EGM are the most respected reviewers in the gaming world.
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

i prefer world series basebalo 2k2 on dreamcast to asb 2003 on da box.that game just plain sucks.

Ninja-Scroll, Is NextGen Mag out of business?

Cool, I dropped them about a year ago.

Default true

Originally posted by aronx
    I don't think he's mad. Upon reading the message several times, I've deduced he is happy that the baseball game received a high rating from EGM. Then he goes on to pronounce his dislike for EASports or Acclaim.

The message should have read:

I just got the July issue of EGM and World Series Baseball received the best rating of any game in this issue and was honored with the game of the month award. They gave it an 8.5, a 9.0, and a 9.0. So that proves this game is great. So go suck on that EASports or Acclaim (he doesn't seem to care which one sucks on "that", as long as its just one of them). BTW, EGM are the most respected reviewers in the gaming world.
    aronx ur right, thats what i meant.......1 thing 2 sat what allstar lacks is only 1 playble team in the season wjile wsb has 30.. 1 team is boring. wsb rocks

World Series Baseball for the xbox is a good game. Not a GREAT game though.....too many things missing for a true baseball sim.

However, it's a great first step. Can't wait to see how they improve on it next year.

I would give it a 7.5

Thread Information