Thread: Other Forums VS XBA.......

Default Other Forums VS XBA.......

I know this post must have been posted a thousand times, but I am happy to have found this forum first, even before Xbox.com well I Found XBA first and started posting months later, anyway,

I have checked out many forums , from xbox365.com. Xbox.com and some others including Xbox-forums.net Xbox forums .net seems to be Run owned and operated by Gamecube and PS2 Fanboys ,,,, or even worse yet People who "say" they owned Xbox but decided that PS2 was better or Gamecube,,,anyway it gets annoying when your trying read a post and Every other post is saying Xbox sucks,

So anyway I know we have a few trolls here but I think this forum is well maintained and is a Nice place to come,

Xbox.com needs to change their format, thats my second favorite place ,,,,,,

Whats everyones Second favorite forum??? (I am Assuming XBA is your first.....and if not I know where you live!!!....Im not kidding !!!
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

XBA is my favorite Xbox website. If it were to all of the sudden shut down, I'd probably go to Team Xbox, but I hope that never happens.

I agree with you on xbox.com..they are just like one of those..like "cheap" ones..hehe

TXB is my second fave..altho i never posted there i look around everyonce and a while, even kno they are way to crowed.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well i dont really have a second favorite forum, because XBA is the only forum i vist/post. But if i absolutely had to choose a second one i'd go with TeamXbox. I havent been to their forums before but the site seems pretty tyte.
    But untill then XBA all the way.

Untill next time...

I only go to XBA, so i dont know what the others are like

I found XBA first and this is where I post first.
    I do visit Xbox-Au mainly because its the best Australian Xbox site and I can get the run down on when Au games are coming out.

This is the only forum I visit on the internet. If it got shutdown then I'd probably be done with forum surfing altogether.

well for xbox i go here and xboxevolved.com sometimes teamxbox but not alot i love xba! for cube i go to my site gcadvanced.com and ps2, well i dont ever post on any ps2 boards
    http://www.gcadvanced.com

I started out at xbox.com. Where they are quick to tell you that it is not a forum but a newsgroup. Anyway, after much searching, I finally stumbled on XBA, and I'm glad I did. This is the only forum I post in, but I do visit some of the other sites from time to time. I suppose my second favorite would have to be TXB, but I have never even visited their forums.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

i treat XBA like i treat my girlfriend...

there are no second bests!!!!

http://www.xengen.com There a multiconsole site, i tend to fit in a little better.

Team XBox has pretty good forums, although their servers are not nearly as fast as XBA. Good info over there, though.

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

XboxAddict is first in my book, even tho we have 8000 members it seems like a "small community".........over @ txb u just blend in too much (22,000 peeps)

not to mention all the great giveaways we have here, and all the nice info, not to mention i helped them team up with xbconnect to get the word out about both sites

what can i say i'm an "XBOX ADDICT"
    gone but not forgotten.....

well i mod xbox365 so im there all the time but i occasionally check here for stuff. i like this better than TXB but 365 is my top choice
    Moderator of the best xbox forums on the planent (in my opinion) Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm a member at TXB, FXB, Xbox.com, and of course, XBA. But I know only visit XBA. It is truly the best...

Thread Information