Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOA-Extreme Beach VolleyBall!

Smile DOA-Extreme Beach VolleyBall!

I am getting this game just for the visuals! Now this is what I am talking about!

Prepare to be amazed and if anyone asks you what your doing, swear that you are admiring the game for its depth and complexity!

Thanks to Gamespot Japan, here are some magnificent in game screens of the DOA Girls playing with eachother.. (Volleyball that is)

This game will get some bad press but we are being totally honest that aside from all the scantly-clad women bouncing in the sand, we think the game will be a lot of fun. Here is an exert from a recent IGN preview.

"The player-partner dynamic is one that should set a new standard for edginess in videogames. You play volleyball matches for cash in story mode and you're supposed to take your earnings and buy gifts for you partner. If you buy something for your partner like a new bikini (oh yeah a shopping sim boys can get into) or new sunglasses and she likes it, her "appreciation" for you will increase. The stronger the bond between you and your volleyball partner the more cool super volleyball moves you can pull off. This is the upgrade system for DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball. If you buy something that your partner doesn't like, she won't necessarily hate you but she won't like you anymore either and that's money you've spent that you can't get back. A major part of the dynamic is paying attention and learning what each character likes and doesn't like so you can build up a winning team quickly. It's not too unlike Harvest Moon's gift system where you had to woo your lady love into your life with goodies. "

Now if that doesnt sound fun, we dont know what is. Add to that is the fact that Tecmo is behind this. (Developers of worldwide smash Ninja Gaiden and the multi-million selling franchise, Dead Or Alive)

link to more pics

What do you all think?

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Yeah..... the visuals..... sure!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

where are the extremely obease, old women that try to play volleyball? where? The game should at least be realistic...

Originally posted by hook-worm J
    where are the extremely obease, old women that try to play volleyball? where? The game should at least be realistic...
    hook-worm they are obease..............IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

Originally posted by highlite23

hook-worm they are obease..............IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you got that right, i wish they were all naturally built, you know they would be plastic if this was real life.

OoOoOh! I like the visuals! But....I think ill rent this one.

RadRider

Volleyball is usually fun, even in games. I'm surprised actually, that there aren't more volleyball games. Plus, the visuals in this game are amazing, what with the real-time deforming sand... and other things...
    It's already warranted at least a rental.

Im sure there will be some sado who will tug off to this game...........

you dammm rightttttt im tuggin to this pic here lol. j/k im definilty NOT renting or buying this one.

Are the girls the only ones who you can play as (i know they are the best part, but a DoA game wouldn't be complete with out the guys). I hope to see some guys in this game, because i am a hardcore Volleyball fan and i dont wanna have to pic a girl all the time. In the pic of Hitmoi stretching, you can see Ayane in the back, it looks like shes plucking the bikini out of her ass

yea... i know about the game, but who's the girl high-fiving Tina in the first picture? D:
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

ummmmmm...w.wh wot?......u said somin'?

WOW.. this is the kind of game you come home and play when you are not 100% sober It looks awesome.. I mean.. the physics and the detailed environments and stuff...
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

yes!
    the reason why i got doa 3 arises again!
    hehe....
    but one question..that i still dont understand....
    why dont they just wear thongs?!
    hehe

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Originally posted by sinizuh
    yea... i know about the game, but who's the girl high-fiving Tina in the first picture? D:
    That happens to be the girl from Zack's ending in DOA3.

Why is this important? Here is the backstory to DOA Xtreme Vollyball:

Zack won the DOA3 tournament, and bought an island with his money. He then invited all of the DOA girls to his island for a Vollyball tournament. In the game, winning matches gives you points/money, with which you can dress up the DOA girls with different items you purchase.

Those r some kicka$$ visuals, lookin forward to renting this one
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Why doesn't Team Ninja drop the pretense and just come out with DOA : Virtual Orgy? Who are they trying to fool, anyway? I bet it would sell well.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    Why doesn't Team Ninja drop the pretense and just come out with DOA : Virtual Orgy? Who are they trying to fool, anyway? I bet it would sell well.
    LMAO

HAve u heard about Dave Mirra XXX now thats the strangest version of an extreme sports game ive ever heard of.

Originally posted by dave_m123

LMAO

HAve u heard about Dave Mirra XXX now thats the strangest version of an extreme sports game ive ever heard of.
    Who the hell would want a game where you "XXX" Dave Mirra??!?
    Hidden Content
    add, confirm, corrections, PM me

Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA

Zack won the DOA3 tournament, and bought an island with his money. He then invited all of the DOA girls to his island for a Vollyball tournament. In the game, winning matches gives you points/money, with which you can dress up the DOA girls with different items you purchase.
    I think they mean, winning point/money will all allow you to get skimpier costumes, and sexy items. And if you win the tournament, you get to sleep with Zack! *SPOILER* Game Secret: get 2340000Yen you can purchace Semi transparent one piece.

Hidden Content
    add, confirm, corrections, PM me

Thread Information