Thread: Do I buy Rallisport Challenge?

Question Do I buy Rallisport Challenge?

I am going to the EB or Babbages tomorrow to trade Madden 2002, MGS2, and NCAA 2002 for ps2, and DOA3 and Madden 2002 for Xbox. I would like to hope i could at least get two games from the trade credit. So anyway, I don't even have an Xbox yet, i will get it tomorrow, but one game i am definately picking up is morrowind. My question is, is Rallisport Challenge worth buying? Or should i just go ahead and rent it? Will it keep me occupied for a long time if i were to buy it? Or is it an easy beater? I have GT3 and pretty much played that game out. Thanks.
    It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Yeah..IMO it is..but i dunno..rent it

Yeah, buy it. It's the best racing game so far on the XBox, I highly recomend it. I'm gonna pick it up right after I get Test Drive and Outlaw Golf.

Nas

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    Yeah, buy it. It's the best racing game so far on the XBox, I highly recomend it. I'm gonna pick it up right after I get Test Drive and Outlaw Golf.
    awesome, well i'm gonna pick it up Saturday because I have some EB store credit left over ($39) so i'm gonna pay the difference and get it Satuday! thanx for your advice!

hollaaa

Thread Information