Thread: Kakutou Chojin or Taofeng ???

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Kakutou Chojin or Taofeng ???

We know that Microsoft will release two hot and anticipated titles in later this year. Kakutou Chojin, the best shadowed and realistic body building effects characters. Taofeng, new engine bone cracker and chi powers will enjoy everyone. So my question is: Will Kakutou Chojin knock all fighting games down or Taofeng with his new engine ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well, IMO this is gonna be a hard decision, because both these games are great, and i know i'll be getting both games. But if i had to choose i'd say that Kakuto Chojin is shaping up to be quite a brawler. But you never know, TaoFeng is also on the rise. We'll just have to wait and see. As for now, the verdict for me is Kakuto Chojin.

Untill next time...

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

How about BOTH?
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Originally posted by faceoff508
    How about BOTH?

LoL, that could work too...

Untill next time...

Tao Feng has magic (Chi).Tao Feng has bones that break. But they have stoopid fighters like stuff like purple monk, not something average like Zak or something. But Kato Choujin looks better overall. Its more of a brawler like DOA or Tekken. Tao Feng is like some Mortal Kombat. But both look really good. We will have to wait until it gets closer to the release to read more about these games.

from what little video of seen of both games, its seems that the actual fighting in both games is not up to par with doa. hopefully they will be great when they finnaly get released. im lookin forward to kc more than tf.

Thread Information