Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox

Default Xbox

xbox sucks, period.... if you think not join my boards(my homepage, Video Game forums ) and debate about it, we only have 3 members, we could use more, even if we don't agree with eachother... personaly i don't really like Xbox, but it has great graphics... its just the idea of insalling games, but anyway i didn't start this topic to start a big fight, i just want you to join my boards... theres an xbox section, and console war section, all 3 of us so far are from a PS2 forum, so theres mostly Playstation posts, try it out. please.

Registered User Badlittlemonkey's Avatar

jeez i wonder why u only got 3 members maybe its cuz ps2 and GC suck compared to Xbox
    and what was that part that u said about installing games? like WTF?

so you are ps2 (jaggies) fan. come back nov 15.

i heard that you have to install games on xbox, if you want to debate about xbox, gamecube, and PS2, join. please.

one of our members is a fan of all 3, so you already have someone on your side, i like PS2 and GCN, the other member likes just PS2, so as you can see we don't really talk about much stuff, join. please.

Originally posted by tindalos
    so you are ps2 (jaggies) fan. come back nov 15.
    whats that suppoed to mean anyway? it makes no difference what the date is, join. please.

Registered User Badlittlemonkey's Avatar

no ones gonna join ur site when theres just 3 members there and all ull talk about is how xbox suxks and GC and PS2 is better.

You dont have to install games on xbox either
    who told u that?

someone from another PS forum told me. we only have 3 members because its kinda new, so if you joined, you would probaly get people, then those people would get people, then i'd go to a GCN forum and get people to join, then they'd get people, and then we'd finally have something to talk about there, and just not "the staff forum doesn't work"

if i told you that the president of the United States wants you to join my forums would you?

no
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

what if i said Bill Gates wants you to join? have you even looked, it has a good layout... it would be a good forum, if some more people joined, we could debate, that gives you guys something to do, ya know?

Dasuti I am just going to tell you this straight out. I don't like you and your forums will always suck because you suck.

Err ugly ezeboard popups and adds, sorry mate ezeboard used to be great but they suck big time now with all the adds
    Hidden Content
    The Best Defence Is Not To Be There

i hate ezboard to

Shows how misinformed those PS2 GC fanboys are talking about you need to install games for the XBOX. If it was i would stick with my PC. BUT IT DOESN'T!! Its a console. Do console install games to play them? NO

Well forget that b/c the PS2 HDD needs the games to be installed. But not the XBOX.
    No more to be said XBOX RULES!!!!

-AfterShock

You would have gotten a lot more people to come if you didn't say Xbox sucks..Insulting us, and then showing us that we would be arguing against the uneducated, by saying that you need to install xbox games, which shows that you don't know what you are talking about. read up boy, and come back later.
    As cool as the other side of the pillow.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Cool, the sig works!

Yes, it works, but it's huge. go into photoshop and cut off some of that black space, and make the sign smaller. otherwise, it will get annoying.
    As cool as the other side of the pillow.

Default Re: Xbox

Originally posted by Dasuti
    xbox sucks, period.... personaly i don't really like Xbox, but it has great graphics...
    Hey, either it sucks or it has great graphics. Try to be consistant in your ravings.

I'm looking for literate, educated discussion in re the Xbox and other consoles, not some gloomy teenage date-less basement dwellers who get to say poo-poo and pee-pee on the computer because Mom and Dad aren't looking...

Thread Information