Poll: Which Game is best?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Nascar Fans? L@@K this

Arrow Any Nascar Fans? L@@K this

Anyone like Nascar? So which Nascar game is better, Heat or thunder?
    ---GaWs---

Heat, cuz it can play online.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

I personally prefer Heat because of the better gameplay, more game modes, better graphics, and online play.

BUT, Thunder has more tracks (Heat does not have Pocono) and more drivers (many are not found in Heat). I still like Heat better, even though I can't drive Bill Elliott's car.

In order:

Railisport Challenge
    Nascar Thunder 2002
    Moto GP

Thanks for the honest opinion, sounds like heat and RSC are the best, cool.

So anyone want to tell me a bit about heat? thanks guys
    ---GaWs---

Great poll, dude. Project Gotham Racing, Rallisport Challenge, NASCAR Thunder, and Moto GP ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Nascar fans? Sorry im not a hick, and rednecks driving around in a circle 200+ times is not exciting, but the complete and total opposite.
    Means a lot coming from a guy who's banner touts "GOD HATES US ALL".

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Zion

Means a lot coming from a guy who's banner touts "GOD HATES US ALL".

Truth hurts dosent it, and GHUA us a great cd, i suggest you pick it up soon.

Truth hurts dosent it, and GHUA us a great cd, i suggest you pick it up soon.
    Nah, Slayer is not Slayer without Dave Lombardo. They peaked with Seasons In The Abyss..I remember buying that CD the day it came out. Brings back memories!

Lombardo is back for tours now, and im going to see Slayer and In Flames on August 15th...its gonna kick so much ass to see old skool slayer

Hey, Anyone that has a banner that says god hates us all is pretty demented, r u some kind of freak dude? U sound like an outkast punk.

By the way, we are not rednecks, Nascar is sweet, going 180 mph+ competing aginst 40 other races.
    ---GaWs---

Lombardo is back for tours now, and im going to see Slayer and In Flames on August 15th...its gonna kick so much ass to see old skool slayer
    He's back for tours only? That's odd...you'd think he'd come back for the album and skip the tour! Anyway, Lombardo rules!!

Originally posted by Zion

He's back for tours only? That's odd...you'd think he'd come back for the album and skip the tour! Anyway, Lombardo rules!!

Yeah, Dave's been back since the beginning of the year. Bostaph left cause his elbow was *****ed up or something and he joined Systematic...but I heard Kevin Talley (currently in Misery Index, used to be with Dying Fetus) might join Slayer...oh God, I would defacate in my pants if that happened, Talley is a drum God.

Originally posted by Gaws
    Hey, Anyone that has a banner that says god hates us all is pretty demented, r u some kind of freak dude? U sound like an outkast punk.

By the way, we are not rednecks, Nascar is sweet, going 180 mph+ competing aginst 40 other races.

First of all, GHUA is a great cd.

Second, nascar is pointless. Watch the last lap and thats all you need to see. Everything that happened before that is pointless. I can go outside and walk down to the ave and see the same number of psychos going 180...but im not, now am I?

Nascar fans? Sorry im not a hick, and rednecks driving around in a circle 200+ times is not exciting, but the complete and total opposite.

well if you really know what your talking about 1/2 the drivers are not from the south.the redneck name calling is a thing of the past.so if you dont like thats cool. i hate baseball its not exciting to me at all .seeing a guy in the out field doing nuthing wow what fun.

Default Couldn't Vote

I really couldn't vote, cos I only have Project Gotham, Rallisport and Test Drive. I haven't played enough of Rallisport or Test Drive to form an opinion. However, I like Test Drive's car selection better. I also prefer city racing to track racing... I still rather drive on Midnight Run or GTA 3 the most
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

Originally posted by greggp666

well if you really know what your talking about 1/2 the drivers are not from the south.the redneck name calling is a thing of the past.so if you dont like thats cool. i hate baseball its not exciting to me at all .seeing a guy in the out field doing nuthing wow what fun.
    A vast majority of Nascar FANS are hicks.

Anyway, Whats more boring...Nascar, Baseball, or Golf? That's a tough one...

Nascar: drive around in a circle several hundred times.

Baseball: 75% more standing around and doing nothing than there is actual play...

Golf: What do I need to say, it's freaking golf.

A vast majority of Nascar FANS are hicks.

Anyway, Whats more boring...Nascar, Baseball, or Golf? That's a tough one...

Nascar: drive around in a circle several hundred times.

Baseball: 75% more standing around and doing nothing than there is actual play...

Golf: What do I need to say, it's freaking golf.

well maybe this will make you happy NASCAR IS FROM THE SOUTH .and if you think NASCAR is boring you really dont have any clue about racing.do you like any auto racing?open wheel racing sucks well on road racing it does. no one can pass and the top 5 guys well will be the top 5 guys at the end of the race.

and yes i have to say your right about baseball .well we all have a love / hate with any sport.so i guess we should just end it with that.

Tell me, what about nascar ISN'T boring? the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and yet again, 200+ times, that is exciting to you? Id rather watch grass grow, because it's just as fun to watch.

fine you call it boring thats fine to each there own.and to say its the samething over and over tells me you have no clue what NASCAR / INDY/CART is all about.

tell me what kind of racing do you like?

whats your fav track?
    who is your fav driver?

so if you dont like it stop knocking it. because im sure what ever you like someone will knock it to and tell you that its boring and its the samething over and over again.
    Last edited by greggp666; 06-26-2002 at 09:50 PM.

Thread Information