Thread: Counter-Strike for the box

Smile Counter-Strike for the box

Well anyone who has played c-s for pc must have loved it, i did. SO wut will counter-strike be like for the xbox. Will it be like the original pc gam or will it be something new like Counter-Strike: Condition Zero? Wut do you guys take on it?
    XBOX AND COUNTER_STRIKE MUST COME TOGETHER!

I used to Like CS....Then it got ***.
    I hope Xbox can make it better, but I don't see how they can.
    Thats my take on it.
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

they should hae like half-life collection for xbox. it would have counter strike and team fortress and half-life and opposing forse, condition zero and blue streak or whatever its called. thatd be cool.

lol, blue streak? ha, thats a movie. its blue shift. i think. its where u like play as the police guys or whatever. ive never played it though

yea thats it. i never played it either thats why i idnt know the name.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

i am hoping counter-strike will be good... it is my fav game and playing it on xbox live should be lots of fun, lets hope they do it right.

Thumbs up CS & XBOX - sounds good!

Well I have CS (Counter-Strike) for my PC. Its a great game except when you have 56k or below. You gotta play CS with a Cable or DSL modem. So I strongly agree that CS should come out for XBOX. If it did whould I get it? YES! I hope CS & XBOX come together & make a CS game so we can play over the internet when we get "XBOX Live" in stores. Thanks for reading this! If XBOX & CS does not come out then I will pretty mad - :mad
    -Roberto Concheiro

It is definately coming out but I don't know when maybe around christmas. It is going to be counter strike condition zero. At least that's what I read on some xbox site.

Counterstrike was my favorite PC game for a good year until all the cheaters flooded the rooms. I hope Microsoft can do something about this.

Talking

CS 1.5 is totally uncheatable
    All of the CS Cheating sites are gutted cause they cant get any cheats working!

w0a ur wrong.... some new hack just came out and there was already another one.... my buddy used it and then i sliced his tongue off when i found out

I hate Counter Strike.....The graphics are bad, the controls are lame.....The animations are poor. I don't know why ppl like it.....Maybe it's cuz most ppl have low-end computers. Man, something's just wrong with conter strike. Well, if Counter Strike strikes the Xbox.....I will be sad. Really sad.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

It would be harder (and much more rare, id imagine) to cheat on a console... although there is the harddrive.

why would you be sad if it came out?
    ... If you dont like counter strike then dont buy it!

i doubt there will be any hacks....

all microsoft needs to do is only let game makers and authorized people put dloads up for xboxlive.... and make sure that ur xbox cannot connect to outside sites... that would stop all cheating.

Originally posted by cityson
    I hate Counter Strike.....The graphics are bad, the controls are lame.....The animations are poor. I don't know why ppl like it.....Maybe it's cuz most ppl have low-end computers. Man, something's just wrong with conter strike. Well, if Counter Strike strikes the Xbox.....I will be sad. Really sad.
    if the controls are so lame, then change them. theyre fully customizable. and the graphics arent that bad, for a like 2 year old game. and its all about having fun, who cares if the graphics arent so good? its such a fun game

Thread Information