Thread: What do to with my $50?

Default What do to with my $50?

I have $50 that I'm dedicating to a game this month. What should I pick up. I'm either going to get Fifa World Cup, Dead to Rights, or a two of these used games: Genma Onimusha, Silent Hill 2, Amped, Nightcaster, Azurik, THPS2x, Dave Mirra 2, Oddworld, or UFC. The best value would abe a combo of two games, but are any of those games really worth owning instead of DTR or Fifa? I know I'm getting DTR sometime, but I may have to wait because a lot of my money will be going into the new football titles.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

NCAA 2003 is a safe bet...unless you want to play online...

Out of that list I would get either Fifa, or Silent Hill and Dave Mirra 2... but I haven't heard much about DTR

Exclamation

I rented genma onimusha, and i was hooked, when my rental was up i called the place up and re-rented it, i beat it, then bought it to unlock the features i didnt have time to unlock on my rental, i would say if you want a good challenging game, this is it

DO NOT GET AZURIK
    that game sux.
    dead to rights wont be out until next month.
    2 games are better than one so Dave Mirra and one of these 2 genma or oddowrld or amped.
    dave mirra will last you a very long time with all the unlockbles and stuff. amped will last like a week to beat with one character. you can beat oddowrld in a week but there are 3 endings and it a load of fun. genma is a lot of fun but you can beat that in under a week too but there are a few unlockables and its a lot of fun.
    o i forgot to add silent hill. that has a ton of unlockables and liek 10 endings. so overall i suggest u get
    dave mirra 2,genma onimusha,oddowrld,silent hill 2.
    all four are really good games. i suggest you buy 2 of them then next time get the other 2. at my eb i cant get 2 games for 50! sup with that all the games there used are like 35. i only saw 2 19.99 games. i bought all my games except nightcastser new. i think i should start buying used games because (15x$50)+$20 =a lot. plus im getting bruce lee tommorrow. now im getting second thoughts, why buy one when you can get 2?

I like Outlaw Golf. but Amped is also fun.

outlaw gold is 50 bux.

Default Thanks...

It looks like I'm going to go with Amped and Silent Hill. I'll wait a while for DTR, and I'll wait til FIFA 2003 comes out, because it'll have club teams in it. One thing is, how good is THPS2x? Nobody really said anything about it, and I've never played a THPS game, but I hear the series is excellent. Is it worth $25 or should I just forget it. I'm not a big Skateboarding fan, so I'll never dish out $50 for a new game, but a $25 price tag seems reasonable.

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

i saw it in the store a couple times only 19.99! thats so cheap now! its a awesome game,ull love it if u lioke skateboarding. it has all the levels from tony hawk 1 and tony hawk 2 plus 5 extra levels. also it includes a level editor and a create-a-skater. its well worth it and its only 19.99 now. i dont think he had that on his list did he?

I recommend getting THPS3, its a great game. THPS os one of the greatest series ever, so you gotta play at least one.

Get Amped and THPS2x! The THPS series is awesome!

no silent hill this is a game you want to rent in fact im renting it right know

amped is butt monkey hard

dont get a stupid soccer game when they have nflfever comeing out

but theres going to be a game comeing out called streets of l.a. its simmular to grand theft auto3'

but you pic what you want to
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Thread Information