• yes

2 11.76%
  • no

15 88.24%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raw is the best fighting game yes or no

Default raw is the best fighting game yes or no

yes

RAW is, without a doubt, the worst wrestling game I have ever played. And keep in mind, I'm including those godawful WWF games Akklaim made a few years back with the video captured characters (like in Mortal Kombat) in that talley. It was horrendous, and each day I hate myself a little more for buying it on faith. After creating the masterpieces that were the N64 wrestling games, I am shocked and appauled that THQ agreed to publish this piece of garbage.

In short, I did not like this game.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

cool

lol. this is far from the best fighting game ever. i like tekken advance more than i liked this. and thats sad. but you gotta admit it is the best wrestling game for weapons.

First of all, Raw is a "Wrestling" game, NOT a fighting game.

Secondly, Raw is the worse wrestling game I think I've ever played.
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

I am the best

Originally posted by Cool Raul
    I am the best
    Get outta here!

these dum spaming noobs! where have the modorators been this week. has anyone seen those threads that guy makes about reviews. he has like 5 in every subject and the mods didnt do anything! u try and get your post count up by saying little stoopid things o "im the best" "cool".

i think that raw was a game rushed out the door. Then hype kicked in....
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Must not go on rant . . . Must not go on rant . . . Must . . . not . . . go . . . on . . . rant . . . ahscrewit

They had the old Kaientai music (and I hadn't even realized that they had changed their music ) but they didn't have the old (or by the time it was released, current) Stone Cold music!!!

There was one f**king created wrestler model!!! ONE!!!

I've never experienced a create-a-wrestler mode that made me feel like I had done so much yet made so little!

K-Kwik? Yes. Booker T, NO?!?

No Royal Rumble? Not even a Battle Royal? Sure, they can squeeze six characters on the screen at once, but they don't even have a mode to show it off?!?

You can knock off people's accesories and beat them with them!?! Moreover, you can be disqualified for using the wrong one? What sick sum***** thought that was a good idea? More importantly, what friggin' peanut gallery agreed with him?!?

Can you please explain to me why the audiences looked better in the preview video than in the actual game? Can you? Hmmmm?!?

No managers?!? Even World Tour had managers!

What the Hell was up with that Spirit Meter? That stupid thing was all over the place!

What-- [passes out]

[click]
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

yea. i 100% agree about the meter. you cant do the same move twice withought having the crowd hate u. and each wrstler only had a few moves so it was hard. and one thing i dont understand was u can hit people with a medal that does A damage but u cant hit someone with something small like a drum stcik that does D damage.

yea. i 100% agree about the meter. you cant do the same move twice withought having the crowd hate u. and each wrstler only had a few moves so it was hard. and one thing i dont understand was u can hit people with a medal that does A damage but u cant hit someone with something small like a drum stcik that does D damage. hmm i would disqualify someone for hitting someone with a gold medal on a strap, i wouldnt deisqualify them for hitting someone with a drum stick, they got it backwards.

Default Hey Cool Raul, i didn't know you went to a Roman Collesium!

Other than the graphics its a piece of shiznit. Its like a corvette with a lawn mower engine in it.

This thread is pointless; Raw is NOT even a fighting game!

Raw was a wrestling game last time I checked...

That's very true, X-Factor. There are fundamental differences between Wrestling and Fighting games, just as there are fundamental differences between Nascar and Football games. But you know what the real @$$kicker is?

IT IS A FIGHTING GAME!!! THose bastards took a perfectly excellent wrestling franchise and turned it into a bastardized fighting game! There's none of the finesse or timing that makes a wrestling game distinct. It's just a fighting game that happens to end on a pinfall or submission.

It's Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
    It's Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

[returns to his dark hole]
    Hidden Content

i hate wrestleing and i hate the games cause they have a new damn wrestling game out every ****ing month

and tkf5000 that guy who made those previews had an exalent idea and some people wanted him to continue
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

whom ever says Raw is a good game is on crack. worst game ive ever played my whole entire life. i honestly have more fun playing mario on nintendo than playing this stupid game.
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Renegade of funk

Default Oh, Oh, my turn!

Raw is the worst game to ever grace the world.
    The characters walk stupid. The music is wrong with some wrestlers. They couldn't get alot of the wrestlers faces to come close. The AI was stupid. You can knock somebody down with a pair of sunglasses. ARGH!
    Limited matches. Limited graphics. No soundtrack mode.
    Way too much hype for a bad game.
    Where's Booker-T?
    Sucka!

Originally posted by ZGXB
    . i honestly have more fun playing mario on nintendo than playing this stupid game.
    i don't see whats wrong with playing MArio on Nintendo

Thread Information