Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The most valuable items in Morrowind...

Default The most valuable items in Morrowind...

I thought this might me a good thread where people can post their most valuable items and where to find them. So far, this is my most valuable item:

The Grand Soul Gem (or so is it called), worth 60,000 gold. You can get it very easily. Go to Balmora. Then go to the Guild of Mages (Mages' Guild) on Trade Street. Go to the top floor (I think...). You will see a desk. Wipe (steal) everything off the desk. Then go outside. Look in your inventory you will see the Grand Soul Gem worth 60,000 gold and a Greater Soul Gem worth 6000 gold. There will be other items also, worth several thousands. This is a way of getting several VERY valuable items in a very easy way without fighting and without being watched. Now you just have to find somebody rich to sell it to.

Another somewhat valuable item is the Mask of Vivec, which would be nice to have it in possession, because it's one of Morrowind's most sacred items. The mask is in Gnisis and you just have to kill one ordinator to get it.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

If I do steal all this stuff you said would I get a bounty because I don't want a bounty.

The Great One

Default You haven't played much, have you

Okay, let's run down a few items:

1)Azura's Star with Golden Saint in it-2,000,000. Yep, 2 million. I believe it's 10,000,000 if you trap Vivec with Azura's Star

2)Daedric Dai-Katana-120,000

3)Cuirass of the Savior's Hide-150,000

4)Daedric Longsword-80,000(I think)
    I am the YETI!!!!

10k.

You can't pick up the Vivec's Ashmask. I've tried. Other people have to, and so I know it's not only my game, they couldn't do it. It's only worth 500 Gold... :o And the most valuable thing...uh, err...Curiass of the Savior's Hide, which is like he said, 150,000. I also have the Lord's Mail, which is 190,000 right? I dunno, I don't memorize the prices, just steal it.

jshaudvitis

mine r my 3 deadric dia katana
    lords male
    and dragon bone caucuss(sp) dont no how much its worth i just no its alot
    me deadric armor is worth a pretty penny too

I tried to pick up that ashmask as well... and I got all those things on the desk a long time ago. I guess my most expensive thing is my daedric dai katana...

where do u guys get the cuirass of saviors hide,daedric longsword,lords mail,and most of the daedric armor if u would tell me id appreciate it

jshaudvitis

i got my armor greaves & shield from the dren plantation same thing with the dia-katana and long sword
    the rest of the suit i got from tel fyr but dont kill him if ur gonna do the main quest.
    i got a deadric tower shield from a golden saint on an island by dagonfel
    the lords mail is in a hidden cavern underwater by ebonheart

i trapped a golden saints soul in azuras star and came up to around 2,000,000 drakes...too bad nobody can afford that much
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I got a question, which weapon does the most damage (having in mind that the most expensive doesnt necessarily mean the best) cause I havent gotten that far into the game and tell me where do you find it/steal it, and if you have to steal it, what will you need to do so.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by jshaudvitis
    i got my armor greaves & shield from the dren plantation same thing with the dia-katana and long sword
    the rest of the suit i got from tel fyr but dont kill him if ur gonna do the main quest.
    i got a deadric tower shield from a golden saint on an island by dagonfel
    the lords mail is in a hidden cavern underwater by ebonheart
    What!?!?!??!?
    There's a Daedric Long Sword at Dren's Plantation??? I've almost whiped out the whole city and I havent found it. I found Daedric Greaves, Dai-Katana, Katana, and Shield there...

Could you tell me where you found the Long Sword???

Thanx

Daedric Cresent - 180,000

jshaudvitis

yeah im pretty sure thats where i got my longsword from, oh well my most poweful is my deadric warhammer that does 1-80,1-60,& a pretty crappy1-4, but it still beats the dia-katana

Thumbs up LiNk0864

Hi i,m link, i Know how old this is but if you still like morrowind tell me about it, but you no how long it's been since anyones been on. Well Done Fixed!
    Last edited by link0864; 10-01-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by link0864 View Post
    HI im link i KNOw how old this is but if you still like morrowind tell me but no how long its been since anyones been on 5 items that are high price, trueflame, hopesfire ,lords mail, daedric creasent and last but not least azuraz star i caught vievecs soul its about 500 million
    Huh??
    Hi

Lol, uber thread bump and it doesn't even make sence.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    Lol, uber thread bump and it doesn't even make sence.
    Wow Variation, if you criticize someone for their grammar usage, learn how to not be dyslexic yourself.

I will help you out since I am such a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    I am laughing out loud at this thread. It is a humongous thread renewal and it doesn't even make sense.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by wasabi_ View Post
    Wow Variation, if you criticize someone for their grammar usage, learn how to not be dyslexic yourself.

I will help you out since I am such a nice guy.
    Yes, cause random misspellings are equal to gibberish. I'll engage the spell checker next time for ya bro
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

HI im link i KNOw how old this is but if you still like morrowind tell me but no how long its been since anyones been on 5 items that are high price, trueflame, hopesfire ,lords mail, daedric creasent and last but not least azuraz star i caught vievecs soul its about 500 million
    I think I discovered why It makes no sense, no punctuation or any sense of grammar.

FIXED!!

Hello, I am Link. I know how old this is, but if you still like Morrowind, tell me. But I know how long it has been since anyone has spoken English to me. However, the five items that are of value are: Trueflame, Hopesfire, Lords Mail, Daedric Crescent, and Azura's Star. I caught Vivecs soul in the Azura's Star. It is worth about about 500 million gold.
    Hi

I think I discovered why It makes no sense, no punctuation or any sense of grammar.

FIXED!!

Hello, I am Link. I know how old this is, but if you still like Morrowind, tell me. But know how long it has been since anyone has spoken English to me, so please excuse my illiterate self. However, the five items that are of value are: Trueflame, Hopesfire, Lords Mail, Daedric Crescent, and Azura's Star. I caught Vivecs soul in the Azura's Star. It is worth about about 500 million gold.
    Hi

Thread Information