Thread: XBOX Magazine 1st Edition Arrived

Default XBOX Magazine 1st Edition Arrived

Last night I received the 1st edition of XBOX Magazine with the DEMO DVD disk. I haven't had a chance to view the DVD, but I will be viewing it soon.

Arrow When did you subscribe?

I just wanted to know how long it took you to receive your first issue. I didn't subscribe until the past weekend, and I want to know how long it is going to take before I see the first issue of OXM! I am really excited about getting it and I hope they process my order and get it shipped out really soon!

Thanks for the help!
    KillaB
    Happy and proud to be a beta tester

'In the killa beehive, only the strong will survive"
    - Method Man, Wu-Tang Clan

=) My birthday is Novemeber 15th, Xbox came out on Novemeber 15th. Now Xbox Live! is coming out on November 15th. I am 1 with the Xbox....

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Good luck. I subscribed on october 8 and when i called they told me ill be getting mine in mid november. If thats the case ill just buy it off the newsstand.

Mid nov that sucks I am still waiting for mine too. I dont remember when I subscribed but I did it online with a cc so I am hoping I will get it soon.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I didn't end up subscribing...I'll just get them from the news stands...no waiting for me...just a drive and buy for me

-Max

It will take longer though. Most issues dont seem to hit news stands till about 2 weeks after I get mine in the mail. Golf digest APG Paintball international, paintball, Gamepro ( yes I get it but I dont know why, I never subscribed lol)
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

I subscribed when they first started offering the subscriptions. I still haven't had a chance to view the videos yet, but I hope to see some of it this afternoon.

Thread Information