Thread: Mpegs Videos compatible with Xbox ???

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Mpegs Videos compatible with Xbox ???

Xbox can play mp3 sountrack on somes CD-RWs. The question i'm asking is if the xbox can read mpegs videos files ?? Anyone have try to burn mpeg file on CD-RWs and put this one to xbox ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

Why don't you try it yourself? BTW, Xbox cannot play MP3 files....The funny thing is, Dreamcast and PSX can!
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Originally posted by cityson
    Why don't you try it yourself? BTW, Xbox cannot play MP3 files....The funny thing is, Dreamcast and PSX can!
    Microsoft would probably be the last one to try something illegal at this point...

Default Re: Mpegs Videos compatible with Xbox ???

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    Xbox can play mp3 sountrack on somes CD-RWs. The question i'm asking is if the xbox can read mpegs videos files ?? Anyone have try to burn mpeg file on CD-RWs and put this one to xbox ?
    if you have a modchip, you can burn divx movies, and watch them on your xbox. you can do a ton of stuff with a modchip, like watch divx movies, play mp3s i think, use emulators, copy games to your harddrive, play backed up games. they have a ton of info on the forums and stuff at www.xboxhacker.net

Default Re: Re: Mpegs Videos compatible with Xbox ???

Originally posted by Snoopy7548

if you have a modchip, you can burn divx movies, and watch them on your xbox. you can do a ton of stuff with a modchip, like watch divx movies, play mp3s i think, use emulators, copy games to your harddrive, play backed up games. they have a ton of info on the forums and stuff at www.xboxhacker.net
    All true except copy games to your HD.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

nope. at xboxhacker.net, or any other xbox hacking site. they say that you can copy xbox games to your harddrive, and play them. you can even install a bigger harddrive, so you can copy a ton of xbox games to it.

Thread Information