Thread: xbox + girl :")

Default xbox + girl :")

ahah

u should have seen it!

yesterday I brought the xbox to my friend , he have a full dts sound, and huge tv, welp his grilfriend said that she doesn't get what is the excitment about this thing, welp I told her, ok hold the controller, wait a sec, I brought doa3, and put it on, in th e opening she said.. this isn't that amazing it's like wathching a movie nothing intersing in this, ok my friend told her, it's time to play ... the game begun....u should have seen the look on her face..she was amazed!!! ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

she said can I play more? and we say : sorry there is halo to finsh here

bye
    o

my ex girlfriend played Halo too much at my house

it bugged me

cuz like she loved the game but she'd always get all freaked out about taking turns around corners and ****

and I REALLY got bugged when she learned how to use a sniper rifle in multi... she's got a better sniper touch than I do!!

Default Re: xbox + girl :")

Originally posted by odpr
    ahah

u should have seen it!

yesterday I brought the xbox to my friend , he have a full dts sound, and huge tv, welp his grilfriend said that she doesn't get what is the excitment about this thing, welp I told her, ok hold the controller, wait a sec, I brought doa3, and put it on, in th e opening she said.. this isn't that amazing it's like wathching a movie nothing intersing in this, ok my friend told her, it's time to play ... the game begun....u should have seen the look on her face..she was amazed!!! ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

she said can I play more? and we say : sorry there is halo to finsh here

bye
    o
    "U hold the controller right inbetween ur legs and dont mind my hand down ur shirt" Thats how u handle it my friend.

I love playing Xbox with my gf, I can still crush her

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

Default Re: Re: xbox + girl :")

Originally posted by chili325
    "U hold the controller right inbetween ur legs and dont mind my hand down ur shirt" Thats how u handle it my friend.

thats what i thought he was gonna do but thats exactly what i would of done hehe
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Thread Information