Thread: i need your help

Default i need your help

i got enough money to get one game at launch. should i get a football game or a nascar game? and what would be the best game to get

Get a football game. There is only so much you can do in a NasCar game, like drive in circles for 200 laps. Get NFL Fever. The Dynasty Mode should rule, and there is a lot more you can do in football than Nascar.

Get a Hockey game!

j/k; if those are your only 2 then I say get Fever.

Get nascar thunder 2002. I played it at the EA sports 500 in Talledega. It rocked.

i just got back from the mall and played halo and fever. fever was ok but i want to check out madden, i heard it aint that good. halo will take some time gettin use to the controls though for aiming and shootin the alien things.

Get NFL Fever 2002!
    Ahhhh, XBox™. The refreshingly green pick-me-up, with half the added side affects. Uhhhh, I think...

anyone else

Default fever

Go wit fever. nascar will get boring alot quicker! not much you can do. On the otehr hand, in fever you can make your own teams, go thru dynasty mode, make it into the hall of fame, make your own plays, make your own players, customize stadiums and play your friends lots of times
    THEY SAY ITS AN ADDICTION BUT I SAY ITS THE "WAY OF LIFE"
    Hidden Content
    xboxaddict.com for life

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

I know you didnt include halo as one of the games but you have to go with halo. I used to hate fps but i was introduced to quake, half life, etc,,,, Now it is my favorite genre. My suggestion? If you can only get 1 game now get halo and then save your money and wait for nfl2k2. By then you might be able to pick up a used copy of fever and/or nascar.

i played halo but i just couldnt get into the game. part of it had to do with the controls. i hate the analog part on that game. maybe after i get use to the controller i will like halo but until then i aint gettin it.

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

try oddworld, if you don't like halo...
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

Or think about DOA3 ( Dead or Alive 3 ) something to keep you and your friends busy till you can get another game. I personaly would get football or golf but thats me.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

With those two choices...get Fever...I haven't played Nascar yet, but, I did play Fever and my wife had to literally pull me away from the XBox Kioske...she was a good sport for a full hour...but, I could have stayed there for a few more! My feet were even getting tired from standing up and I didn't even care!

In fact, I loved NFL Fever 2002 so much, when I get my XBox on the 15th, I'm going to call in work saying that I am sick with a Fever Now, that's love! Name your sickness after a bad ass XBox game

Thread Information