Poll: Do you think they are going to make a Zelda game for Xbox?

Thread: Zelda Come ON

SoccerCJM77

Smile Zelda Come ON

Come on!
    Zelda would be a cool game if only it was like the original version that was on Nintendo 64. If they make a game like that I would buy it. Why dosen't Nintendo come to XBOX. Nintendo could make alot. I saw what Zelda was like on Gamecube but that just plan sucks. Why don't they put graphic into it, not some kind of caroon stuff into it. Come On nintendo 64 was better than that. Tell me guys wuz up with this.

theres about a .000000000000000000001% chance that they will make a zelda game for the xbox.

The cartoon graphics aren't the greatest, but that's the way they were originally intended. I don't personally like them, but it doesn't matter. Real RPG fans don't care about graphics, they care about the storyline, and Zelda has always had good storylines.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

I GOT THE TRI-FORCE!

I used to post here a lot.

Um...wha?
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

the graphics look amazing imo....you probably have only seen screen shots...if you see a video of it it moves very smooth...looks like your controlling a cartoon...ive read about people whove played it and said before they played it they didnt like the idea of making it cell shaded but after playing it they found it goes great with the game.......they did a great job with the cell shading in this game......either way im sure they'll make a un-cell shaded version of zelda soon so dont worry.................and no...nintendo will never ever sell out

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    theres about a .000000000000000000001% chance that they will make a zelda game for the xbox.

lol very, very, true.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

The Xbox has just about the same chance of getting Zelda as the Gamecube getting Halo

nintendo has all rights reserved for zelda...meaning microsoft would need to make a deal with nintendo or sumtin for zelda to come to the xbox.

and soccer, stop making these stupid zelda threads. its not coming to the xbox, get over it. we dont need 5 threads about you saying: "i hope that zelda will come to the xbox!"

Thread Information