Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samus vs. Master Chief

Default Samus vs. Master Chief

Samus:

Master Chief:

Thank God for the xbox hardware
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

wow, i dont know. if u think about each of their skillz and weapons...my guess is that they should get married and live happily ever after. and have little baby master chief's. i mean come on...people dont have to fight...spread the love!

Master Cheif looks tons better.

The big balls on the shoulders of Samus just look plain lame.

Originally posted by hook-worm J
    Master Cheif looks tons better.

The big balls on the shoulders of Samus just look plain lame.
    I just assumed samus' breasts had been put on her shoulders...

go figure.

No really, it's neat and all that they pre-rendered that pic, alot of people are really into pre-rendered graphics... But let's be honest here- we know the Master Chief is being displayed in in-game graphics...

soda i was gunna say the same thing... in a fight chief would woop samus. all samus does is shoot little lazer balls and curl up a ball. chief takes out whole covenent armadas single handely (well kinda, marines arent all that great and msot of the time they die in like 2 minutes). graphicwise master chief wins but just like soda said, thats not the in game graphics for samus, it is for chief tho.

I don't think either of those are ingame. In every Halo 2 screen ive seen there are jaggies all over the place on the models, and none in that picture you claim to be ingame.

Originally posted by Shinji-Ikari
    I don't think either of those are ingame. In every Halo 2 screen ive seen there are jaggies all over the place on the models, and none in that picture you claim to be ingame.
    thats cause there screen shots

i think samus would win cause he can charge up his gun(like the jackles)then shot it take down mc's shield in one hit(like jackels)then roll up in a ball uppercut charges up gun boom mc's dead
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Originally posted by Shinji-Ikari
    The only errors I've seen in screenshots are explosions, which aren't shown in Halo 2 yet...

Just btw, every screenshot of Halo 2 you've seen is from the same movie clip- that burning earth and that master chief are cut out of the screenshots taken from the movie clip. So we haven't seen any truly in-game shots...

But the in-game engine is what's used to produce everything you've seen.

Ok I'm confusing myself.

Originally posted by xboxfan38
    thats cause there screen shots

i think samus would win cause he can charge up his gun(like the jackles)then shot it take down mc's shield in one hit(like jackels)then roll up in a ball uppercut charges up gun boom mc's dead
    Has SAMUS ever faced the Master Chief packing a sniper rifle?

Or, for that matter, ANYONE packing a sniper rifle, an assault rifle, a pistol, a shotgun, a rocket launcher, or any other semi-realistic weapon?

SoccerCJM77

Smile

Hey wow that is going to look cool. I can't wait until Halo 2 comes out. I will see you on the battlefield for xbox live

also thats not the finished product of halo 2. im sure it will go thru more graphical improvement. the game doesnt come out until holiday season 2003. and that might not be the final release date. it might even get pushed back to early 2004 so no matter what i think (i mean know) halo will better graphic wise. and xbox fan i tohught u wer a xboxfan. how could u say samus would win. and i dont think samus has shields. so before samus got charged up she would have a bunch of assault rifle holes in her. or he could snipe her out. or blow her up. or run her over. or punch her in the back for a 1 hit kill. cheif wins by a mile and half.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    also thats not the finished product of halo 2. im sure it will go thru more graphical improvement. the game doesnt come out until holiday season 2003. and that might not be the final release date. it might even get pushed back to early 2004 so no matter what i think (i mean know) halo will better graphic wise. and xbox fan i tohught u wer a xboxfan. how could u say samus would win. and i dont think samus has shields. so before samus got charged up she would have a bunch of assault rifle holes in her. or he could snipe her out. or blow her up. or run her over. or punch her in the back for a 1 hit kill. cheif wins by a mile and half.
    oooh or a scorpion to the head

Originally posted by Sodacider

oooh or a scorpion to the head
    i said blow her up. that pretty much covers it. well yea urs sounds better. blow up could be grenades or a rocket or a exploding bansee falling thu the air or a "scorpion to the head"

I just don't see Samus being able to do more than get the Master Chief's shields down.

I mean honestly, plasma rifles are probably stronger than anything Samus is packing, and plasma rifles are like the longest weapon to kill the actual armor of the master chief...

samus all the way.....she would tear MC up.....all them different kinds of guns and crap......she will freeze MC with her ice beam then shoot him with her plasma beam and then roll in circles around MC and plant bombs everywhere and its all over for MC...i love MC but hes no match for samus...plus samus has more experience

Originally posted by VenoM
    samus all the way.....she would tear MC up.....all them different kinds of guns and crap......she will freeze MC with her ice beam then shoot him with her plasma beam and then roll in circles around MC and plant bombs everywhere and its all over for MC...i love MC but hes no match for samus...plus samus has more experience
    nuh shed be sniped out by time she shot one charge. either that or shed be dead. she dont have sheields. and chief has a lt of experience too. a lot wen on before the game. in the books... and samus only has 3 guns in the next game. thats not a lot. i read that in egm.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    nuh shed be sniped out by time she shot one charge. either that or shed be dead. she dont have sheields. and chief has a lt of experience too. a lot wen on before the game. in the books... and samus only has 3 guns in the next game. thats not a lot. i read that in egm.
    bro...theres no way MC can take out samus........havnt ya played super metroid?????.....at the end when samus gets all pumped up and gets this big huge ass colorful beam and starts jumping everywhere.....theres no way MC can beat that.........plus she has xray vision...mc tries to hide she'll will track his ass down

o sure he can do everything. bet he can fly too. MC is realistic. theres unrealistic sper people that could beat samus too. cheif would win. no contest.

lol..i was talking about graphical comparisons...haven't played metroid before...so i don't really know who would win in a real fight...but MC is one bad mutha **shut yo mouth!**
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

samus will toast MC...MC is slow and cant run fast at all....hes a bulky piece of metal....samus will super dash his ass and knock him down on his metal ass then samus will look down at him and blast MC with a few of her missiles then switch to the super plasma beam and hes gone.......

note: i still love halo and MC

Thread Information