Thread: Xbox Commercials?

Default Xbox Commercials?

On Xbox.com you can view all the commercials, is it me or are they really lame? I would expect alot more, they didn't do much to excite me about the Xbox.

as much as i LOVE XBox i'm gonna have to agree and say those commercials suck....sorry, but its the truth...i mean with all this AMAZING stuff for XBox THINK OF THE POSIBILITIES! they just must be ready to sell it....so why dont they release it early? Everyone for that?

they said somewhere that the next wave of commercials will let the games do the talking....so they should be better

my friends, if it is one thing Micro$oft dose not need help with, it is marketing

besides i think the "go out side... get some fresh air... watch a sunset ... gets old dosnt it"

One thing that's weird about them is that if you didn't know about Xbox, you still wouldn't after watching the commercial.....

Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
    One thing that's weird about them is that if you didn't know about Xbox, you still wouldn't after watching the commercial.....
    hahahahahahahahaha very well said

it doesnt matter cause EVERYBODY knows about Xbox everybody in my school knows about it and sweats it welll at least in the high school
    Xbox 4-life
    Munch 4-life

And what?

Yes, but they should want people who DONt know about it to see what its all about. Sure, it leaves a bit of a mystery, and seems kinda creepy for us who are anticipating Xbox. Watching that commercial doesnt even give you an idea as to what Xbox is.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Don't you guys see? That's the point! XBox's first round commercials are to create a sense of mystery. The XBox is a unique console, hence unique commercials. If any true gamer doesn't know about XBox, they need to see a doctor.

Microsoft is going to use a more non-traditional marketing approach, most likely. This is a great idea since the XBox is not a traditional console...it's a next-generation console. I don't know about you...but, when I first saw the commercials on TV, I was so pumped! It creates mystery and makes you want to jump in a car and rush down to a game store. It did for me!!! Even after I knew about it! I went to Toys R' Us and played NFL Fever 2002 for a straight hour!

Default Commercials

The first round of commercials are designed to create mystery and get people wondering what the X is all about. The next wave of commercials to start soon will then go into the system and games. I understand the strategy, but nonetheless, these first commercials really suck, BORING!

Thumbs up

The "Green Orb" commercials that are on T.V. now are the wave of "Teasers" that add suspense and mystery like Maximus said. The next wave of commercials are coming out Monday 11/12, showing games and other specs.

There was a halo commerc this weekend... I missed it though ) :
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Thread Information