Thread: Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding

This game has to be the most underated game of the XBox launch. Not many people are talking about this game. I have seen this game in action and let me tell you, this is the Tony Hawk of Snowboarding! I mean, 150 coarses, 1500 trees on each level, mind boggling graphics, a huge amount of tricks, and it is tailored around true freestyle snowboarding...not racing. This game is, without a doubt, should be ranked up there with what Project Gotham Racing is to racing games, the new Tony Hawk is for Skateboarding, and what Halo is for FPS!!! I kid you not! Check out this game! WOW!!!!

I was on ign readin about that an they said alot of positive things about it but they said the control system sucks. ah well come along friday i'am gonna get ****ed wit m8s
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

Xboxlover...I heard that the controls are the exact same as Tony Hawk's Pro-Skater's are.

Default Amped

all the reviews of Amped I read said it was beta releases of the game, and they said it had lots of promises but had some issues to work out yet, mainly controls and graphic stutter. I am sure Microsoft will have it dialed when its released. It does look sweet, and I recently added it to my reserved list.

I hear ya...I already have Halo, PGR, Fever, and Amped in the works. My connection at Microsoft is gathering them up for me

Thread Information