Thread: Halo novel

Default Halo novel

I finished reading the Halo novel has any one else? It was a great book a must buy for those who are getting the game. It gives you back ground past battles and what happens to lead up to the game. Since I have read the book I think the game will be more like a choose your own adventure book / movie. If any one else has read it let me know I want to discuss some poss. of whats going to happen in the game. If anyone has questions on the book let me know. I finished it yesterday i have just been having troubles on here and with my comp.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Cool, Scarecrow...do you mind creating some cliff notes?

I'm almost done with the book and i must say it was much better then i thought it would be and the detail was great i loved the story it was really good and know when i get to play the game it will be a little extra special then it was going to be, becasue know i'll know what the game is really about.
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

**** spoiler **** ahjy one who read it read this

I think linda might become an ai cause I heard in the game there are to ai's. I wonder if we will find out what happens to mendez or the other spartan... I think the dr and the spartans are safe on the reach under ground in her office... what do you think?

*** spoiler****
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Thread Information