Thread: New info and 2 new pics for WWE 2 in the Insider

Exclamation New info and 2 new pics for WWE 2 in the Insider

If guys got the IGN insider you gotta go now to the xbox section. There's some awesome new info on the game and 2 new pics.

I can't say alot about it but this is what I can. Season mode has been upgraded BIG TIME. Better Create a player. Yes, Customizable tracks are in. And my favorite....Hell in the cell is making it's Raw appearance

The customizable tracks feature is definitely gonna set it apart from any wrestling game to date. I wonder if the rest of the game elements will likely follow suit and reach a new level.

Features

Updated roster of at least 45 superstars including Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam and DDP

Match types include Fatal 4 Way, Triple Threat, Battle Royal, King of the Ring, Hell in the Cell and TLC

Enhanced season mode will allow up to 4 gamers to challenge for the WWE title.

Customized soundtracks can be used during character entrances.

Multiple backstage areas

Enhanced create-a-wrestler mode

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a big WWE fan, but I usually like rasslin games. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE! Sounds freakin FAB-O!!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Originally posted by xboxmaster2002

Updated roster of at least 45 superstars including Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam and DDP
    dont forget Booker T! SSSSUUCCKKKAAAA!!

could anyone with insider please send me the article and pics to nadishi@hotmail.com
    We'll lead as two kings....

Just wish for once, one of the games could have a TRUE Royal Rumble....every 2 mins a new person, not this max up to 4/6/8 people, THEN someone comes when one is eleminated ;(
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Well, there'd be two restrictions on that. First of all, the number of characters that can be rendered at a time. I remember that Attitude did have a timer (only a thirty second one, though), but once you got for characters in the ring, it'd count down one more time then go away and start letting people come as wrestlers get eliminated. Even the XBox couldn't render thirty or more of the wrestlers at once.
    Of course, the other restriction is you don't want the timer too long. Maybe on a sliding scale. No countdown at all to a two minute countdown. Timer kicks in whever the ring isn't full.
    What I really want to see, however, is a Royal Rumble where you can choose your number. By which I mean, you don't start out at the begining, instead getting a random number that you know about (so you can keep track).

Oh, and Legends of Wrestling let you use custom tracks for entrance music. Given, it was kinda pointless since the entrances sucked (and sucked hard), but still . . .
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

What would make it ultimate is if you could add your own videos. They could make a DV to XBOX connector so you could upload your own videos via your DV cam or Digi Cam. That would freakin ROCK!!!!!! It would make my intro all the more authentic, to see my face on the Tritontron... OMG!!!!!! Too bad this will probably never be a reality. At least they let us use our own music. They should also let us EDIT out own logo. SO I can have THE MAN, THE BEAST, KEITH VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what it will say when I enter. They should also let us record our own entrance announcement. I have a good announcer voice. I could so make it happen.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Here's the pictures. I got them from another board.

More on the way...

Bob

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

sweet.
    thanx for the pics

i was one of the few that thought the first game was pretty good.
    especially for a 1st installment in a series.
    i'll be looking forward to this.

btw...good to see that the've made improvments on HHH's Face.

I hope its no mercy gameplay, i hope i hope i hope

Talking The New WWE Storyline

The Rock "Hunter i have to tell you something....."
    HHH "What is it Dwayne?"
    The Rock"Robert has been cheating on you"

HHH "NNOOOOOOO"

RVD "Hunter.......im sorry"
    HHH "YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!"

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Undertaker gets braces!

Hehe that's funny.

Bob

doesn't matter where you got them if it still says on ign on them there still insider. I would take them down before this site gets in trouble

WHERE'S MY NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!! I want some footage... please! Heh... .

This game looks sweet so far.. I wonder if they will have the ring anouncers? They definately need 2 player tag mode. Does it have stone cold? Thank the sweet lord the fixed triple H!
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information