Thread: Perfect Dark 2/zero

Talking Perfect Dark 2/zero

I can't wait for this game!
    I love perfect dark for the N64!

One of the best things Microsoft has done(besides xbox and windows XP),must be that they acquired Rare

Any other PD fans out there?
    What do You think about Joanna Dark's new Anime look?

(sorry if my spelling sucks...)

i dont think the celshading is gonna help the game too much. i like pd for 64. of course ill rent or buy this game. but imo it would b better NOT CEL SHADED.

It's not going to be celshaded, just anime styled. Check out her body suit in the character models (presuming they're in-game). Her suit is bumpmapped.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

bust a nut

im gonna get this game, when does it come out?

At the very latest, sometime in the next two years (Rare is obligated to produce at least five games in that period). My best guess would be sometime in 2003. Perhaps summer, perhaps Christmas. Hopefully (read "doubtfully") Spring. Kameo is the only other confirmed title, and Banjo-Kazooie and Conker games are likely follow-ups.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Within the cartonish effects that rare have made to Perfect Dark sequel, not to impressive in my way. There are only one title that have big impression, JSRF. Other than this, going to the cr@p section and forget very fast. Hopefully, they will make it more than just a "For Everyone" game.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information