Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gs Blinx Review

Default Gs Blinx Review

6.3! a lousy 6 point f*cking 3.

that's **** poor. i thought this game was going to be the harbinger of all things great for xbox this fall. apparently not...

...well according to GS at least. go read it for yrselves...

e

btw - remember you have a mind of yr own and can tell a good game from a bad one. go rent it and make yr own decisions on this game.

i recal ign giving it a 9.1 right?

" wweomaniac: i recal ign giving it a 9.1 right? "

I thought it was an 8.8

yea, IGN gave blinx 8.8
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

personally, i was never really interested in this title. platform titles don't really appeal to me. but, a 6.3 rating for Blinx is still very disappointing. microsoft spent a lot of time promoting this game as being groundbreaking and innovative, but Gamespot thought otherwise. the reviewer sounded as if the game was a drag and not fun at all. i am thoroughly disappointed with this review and hope that Gamespot is full of s*it, as they are at times. i was expecting at least an 8 from them. i dont know what else to say bout this... im kinda p*ssed.

i hope none of the games i preordered arent a let down like Blinx. im pretty sure i ordered the guaranteed AAA titles.

XBox Live Kit
    Unreal Champ
    Splinter Cell
    DOAXVB
    Shenmue 2
    Steel Battalion

*keeps fingers crossed*

i wasnt worried before, but now i kinda am due to this particular Blinx review. what if all this is just s*it?!?! someone please tell me otherwise...

e
    Last edited by eceon; 10-04-2002 at 07:16 PM.

GUYS THIS MAKES NO SENSE.......

How can 1 company give a game an 8.8 and another a 6.3

There can't be such a sway in a review........

It makes absolutely no sense.

IGN SAYS "This is a game on the standards of mario"
    Gamespot SAYS "Blinx sucks, and so does everthing about it"

This makes no sense..................... 1 company can't praise a game like this, and another company dump it like this.........

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Default yes they can

they have a better and high quality reviews then i ign, many times I read ign reviews of games that I saw, and the only thing that come to mind is that they never play them, or play them really short tam... this is why gs take so much time to write a review...

most of the time they are really right, they never missed a game that much, and there is, as they say, a lot of problems in the game..

what ARE YOU CRAZY??????

IGN HAS A 5 PAGE REVIEW............. COMPARED to a 2 PAGE GAMESPOT REVIEW.

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Default welp..

we have to play and c, anyway , the minute I saw the preview of this game, and the movies of it, I had a feeling it's not going to be that amzing... actually the time changing thing sounded to me as something that can't be opratable, and u see in the game spot review that's exectly what happend, ign have wierd reviews,. not connected to anything, and saying that they wrtoe more ? so what? they can still play it for few sec and wrote even more!

game spot , at least what I read seem to have a point, but then again , play it and see for urself, it's going to take ages until it will come to pal version anyway....

well, what can you do? IGN gives it an 8.8, GS gives it a 6.3. That is quite a difference in opinion. So, that says to me, it's going to be up to the individual and his/her tastes.

I'll probably still buy it.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

What i'm worry about is my own taste. Even with all the world says this is bad, why do you rent it and give it a try ? Maybe is fun for you. One thing you should know about Gamespot, the mods behind this web site are majority a "fan" of PS2. So don't expect to see a title rating above 9.0 except Halo. Just wait and see what we would get for Unreal Championship...
    Back into the world of gaming.

I never Base my choices on reviews, I listen to them , but Gamespot has the weakest reviews for all platforms , and is possibly the worst game site on the net, seriously the reviews are lazy and boring with no real content , IGN has better reviews but the best reviewer is your self , believe it or not some People liked Kabuki Warriors , and some people Hated Halo , so its totally up to you,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

That f*cking @sshole Greg Kasavin is c@ck gobbling sh*t. That little f*cker had a hard time with Blinx so he gave it a low score. If you dont like video games dont work for gamespot, and if Blinx is too hard for you, Greg, take a little time-out and get your mommy to make you a sandwhich, you ret@rded f*ck.

The only thing we have to go by is the graphics because we've seen plenty of screenshots and movies. Simply put, this game is one of the prettiest games around for xbox (the movies prove it). So his 7 for graphics proves he's full of sh*t.

DONT LISTEN TO GAMESPOT REVIEWS. They gave Mario Sunshine an 8. What the f*ck. Just wait till other reviews come out. And certainly the ign review should hold more weight. A beautiful game where you can manipulate time deserves more than a 6.3 regardless of Greg's defiency of proper motor skills. Maybe if Blinx had to ability to suck d*ck you'd like it more, Greg.

Maybe if Blinx had to ability to suck d*ck you'd like it more, Greg.

hmmm.....wouldn't we all

come on guys as you can see he it still a bum chum for the PS2. the real rating will come from yourselfs, I'm definately getting this game no matter what this pr1ck says

here's the thing... I knew IGN was going to give Blinx a high score because they were really hyped up about the game before it came out. they went crazy about the game. And when teh game finally came out... their excitement also carrried into their review.. let's wait for more reviews before we judge guys.

IGN always does this. They get really excited and then give it a high mark. (ie. WWE Raw... Gunvalkyrie... etc)

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    IGN always does this. They get really excited and then give it a high mark. (ie. WWE Raw... Gunvalkyrie... etc)
    and whats wrong with Gun Valkyrie?
    I think is one wicked game and damn hard

Originally posted by borka105
    GUYS THIS MAKES NO SENSE.......

How can 1 company give a game an 8.8 and another a 6.3

There can't be such a sway in a review........

It makes absolutely no sense.

IGN SAYS "This is a game on the standards of mario"
    Gamespot SAYS "Blinx sucks, and so does everthing about it"

This makes no sense..................... 1 company can't praise a game like this, and another company dump it like this.........

-Borka105
    It's all about money. If you want a good review you have to buy it. If you want Blinx then buy it. I'm sure it will be just as good if not better than any "Mario Whatever" game out there.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

There are site calling http://www.gamerankings.com, in this site you would know what title is really good or bad. Because this site is near world wide web (staff members, fans, gamers, developers, etc) review for each game.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

We do have a review system at XBA remember. Why don't we just go by what the people here say. Everybody who is reviewing the game is just a normal person who loves games and none of us are biased to PS2 (You better not be or I'll come pay you PS2 a visit with a sledgehammer ).
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Thread Information