Thread: for the first time in history!

Default for the first time in history!

micorsf. have a great product and doesn't know how to advertise it! amazing!

all the years they had such a ****ty oprating systems. all of them actually are so lame...
    and every one had it, why because of advertisment!

now they have a really good product in thier hands and they don't know what to do with it!!

so funny.

anyway for those here who concerned about advertisment, please plase, don't make me laugh on the funny p ettion, U ARE SENDING IT TO MICROSFT HELLO?! the richest company in the universe! they don't need any help from anyone..beleive me..

your answer is here, this was posted on the General Disscusion Today, you should try reading all the posts on the GD board, before posting

CLICK HERE
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

What kind of advertising do you get in Israel anyway? sure, you got the internet, but as far as TV stations go.... what do you have? Maybe MS is trying to market their box elsewhere....

Dude, don't knock israel...they get the same stuff we get here. Microsoft is trying to market their xbox to anyone that will listen.
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Originally posted by Slacker
    your answer is here, this was posted on the General Disscusion Today, you should try reading all the posts on the GD board, before posting

CLICK HERE

........ok maybe that was a bit harsh......but you didn't have to sound like such a dingwad about it

btw.......i made that word 'dingwad' up........woo hoo for me!

Default Re: for the first time in history!

Originally posted by odpr
    micorsf. have a great product and doesn't know how to advertise it! amazing!

all the years they had such a ****ty oprating systems. all of them actually are so lame...
    and every one had it, why because of advertisment!

lol , & because nearly every Personal Computer sold now has Windows installed on it Hard Drive.( unless your geting a Mac or building your own PC )
    Nothing in life is free, even free Speech comes at a cost.
    We have to hear words we may not like, statements we do not agree with or/& do not wish to hear.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

[QUOTE]Originally posted by y2kash_14
    [B]

........ok maybe that was a bit harsh......but you didn't have to sound like such a dingwad about it

WHAT!! I WIL SHOW YOU HARSH!! YOU WALL FACED STOP BUTT .....hehehehe..just kidding, I wasn't trying to be harsh, but its lame when you click on a thread and it turns out you have already read it , just in a different form on another thread,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy
    Dude, don't knock israel...they get the same stuff we get here. Microsoft is trying to market their xbox to anyone that will listen.

I'm not "knocking" Israel. I simply asked him a couple questions and offered my opinion.

I really don't see where this "Microsoft isn't advertising enough" logic is coming from. I see plenty of ads for XBox games. The problem is that most games these days are multi-console, meaning they pay for their own publishing. Up until quite recently, those ads generally featured the PS2 box at the end of the commercial, with small "Also on XBox and GameCube" labels to the side. The greatest irony of course being when they used XBox footage but showed the PS2 box at the end. That's gotta leave a bad taste in your mouth. And it's not like Microsoft can pay them not to advertise the PS2 version; they're going to advertise based on what they think is going to sell the most games.

It is getting better now, though. I've noticed a change in the trends. Now commercials are just featuring the box art at the end with the available console logos underneath or something. And mostly it's the XBox logo that gets top billing. XBox might now be getting its fair shake.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

I don't think that MS is doing the best they can with the advertising of the XBOX. They aren't getting prime time TV ads, they aren't spending too much on whole page ads ( I would've at least expected that for launch day - not here in Oz).

What I see is that in the markets that have opened later than the US, everyone else!, is that that we are getting the same lower ad profile to do with a product out for nearly a year. It has barely been out 6 months here.....

Perhaps they are waiting for the XBOX 2 to really go head to head with Sony. After all tehy have a lot of money......

Since when did MS advertise Windows? Almost never.

All computers came with Windows already installed on the damn thing, the only marketing you saw was for MSN Internet. And even those commercials sucked.
    [IMG]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/c0rupt3dy0uth/myhomepage/industrybannerv3.jpg[IMG]

Thread Information