Thread: About Gamespot's Site...

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default About Gamespot's Site...

I saw many flaming messages around here about Gamespot's site. Is this one are really that bad about Xbox ? About their reviews about Xbox games, i can tell you something: IS TOO DOWN WAY LEVEL. I can't believe such a thing. But one thing that i can hesitate to go to this site, is about news. They get every news around the world very fast. So what everyone's opinions about Gamespot ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

For news I go to Xboxgamer.com , I don't go to Pay sites, it stupid to have to pay for info you can get for free
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

I've yet to find a site that's not biased. All I can say is read all of 'em, and figure out a few people who have the same tastes as you on the boards.

Critics are by definition critical. Hey I love Happy Gilmore and it didn't exactly win any oscars
    RIP Dave

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Re: Re: About Gamespot's Site...

Originally posted by Motoko

What the hell does that mean?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, is just mean lower score on games.
    Back into the world of gaming.

They rated need for speed for ps2 8.5 and for xbox 7.2. What the f*ck is wrong with them.

Originally posted by oddworld20-3000
    They rated need for speed for ps2 8.5 and for xbox 7.2. What the f*ck is wrong with them.
    Have you played NFS for xbox and PS2? The PS2 version has better visuals and framerates, not to mention more game content. NFS for GC and Xbox were sloppy ports of the PS2 version
    Hidden Content

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too, You'll fire your musket but I'll run ya through! So when your waiting for the next attack you'd better stand theres no turnin back.

The bugle sounds and the charge begins but on this battlefield no one wins, the smell of acrid smoke and horses breath as I plunge into certain death.

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run, the mighty roar of the Russian guns and as we race towards the human wall the screams of pain as my comrades fall.

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground and the Russians fire another round, we get so near so far away, we wont live to fight another day.

We get so close near enough to fight, when a Russian gets me in his sight, he pulls the trigger and I feel the blow, a burst of rounds take my horse below.

And as I lay there gazing at the sky, my body's numb my throat is dry, and as I lay forgotton and alone without no fear I take my parting groan.

No. But checking.

Thread Information