Thread: Project Gotham Racing or Oddworld ???

Question Project Gotham Racing or Oddworld ???

Well guys, only one more day to go. I sent this thread before but received only one response. I'd really like to get some other opinions before I make a decision on which third game I'm picking.

Well I ordered my bundle which includes Halo , DOA3, and Oddworld.. I'm really into car games but I'm not so sure how Project Gotham is..

Is it worth it? Is it the same as the dreamcast version. How does it compare with GT3 from Sony.. Is it better than Oddworls..

Please assist since if I make a change when I pick up my bundle at EB, I'm hoping I can switch my choice depending on what you guys say..

Be honest ... Thanks

personally I don't like adventure games like oddworld. I played Oddworld at one of the xbox kiosks and it just doesn't fancy me. I'd rather have PGR. I'm getting Oddworld with my bundle and i'm gonna try and trade it for Amped.
    Oregon State

Honestly I think you should decide for yourself, because we all don't know how much you prefer one genre to the other, what other games your into, etc. Personally I would go PGR, but that is because I am into car games and this game looks great. I think this will be the #1 racing game when it comes out.
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

PGR has generally ben given better reviews but like Jason said it's all about personal prefrence. I would get PGR myself.
    Hidden Content
    It's my precious!!!! Hidden Content

I like adventure games, but, PGR looks to be one of the most outstanding games coming out on the Xbox. So here is the deal, PGR first, Oddworld second.
    - Kiz

The battle that will end all battles begins on November 15. One system will rise above the rest.......... Xbox

My Xbox game purchases:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

why not get both? I did
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Default X

I COULD ONLY GET 3 GAMES... I GOT THE BUNDLE DEAL AND DON'T REALLY WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH RIGHT NOW...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

TBird...personally, I would stick with your bundle and buy PGR next month. I already have PGR because I am a big time racing fan and I will buy Munch next month or so...Halo will keep me busy in the meantime, I figure.

Thread Information